• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What is this new trend of more Zaza and less Al?

JackB1

Quote:

Could someone explain this one to me? Why is Woody increasing Zaza's minutes

and decreasing Al's?

I don't get it. What is the point?

Woody must have realized there were some people who weren't completely convinced about his coaching incompetence.

Quote:

Quote:

and decreasing Al's?

Woody must have realized there were some people who weren't completely convinced about his coaching incompetence.

Haha, classic! But wait! Someone will defend the decision to the death...How pathetic.

Not only that, but we are getting blown the eff out for the vast majority of the game and Acie Law doesnt even sniff playing time. At this rate, we won't have a PG ready to go when we let Bibby go after next year. But wait, someone will come in and say Acie shouldnt have seen the floor...

Solomon Jones as well. Good grief, Woodson makes my head hurt. Please cut this clown loose.

I understand him being sent to the bench after he picked up his 2nd foul in the 1st quarter but damn he should have gotten back in there in the 2nd quarter.

Maybe they are trying to get Zaza motivated. He certainly didn't look motivated tonight that's for sure.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

and decreasing Al's?

Woody's ability to forget key players on the bench is impressive.

I think Woody just gets mesmerized by Zaza's bumbling and stumbling style. It's like a car accident or train wreck. You know you shouldn't watch, yet you can't take ur eyes off it.

I can just see him watching big Z and just forgetting that he actually has a team to coach and has the power to remove him from the game.

It's like he's at a loss for words, just fixated...then it's the 4th qtr and we're down by 25.

I think it's just dumb fear. Woody thinks he can just save A.H. forever and keep him for "crunch time"...then there is no "crunch time" cause our arse is already kicked.

Woody is gutless IMO - playing it as safe as he can to eek out that playoff spot. But he's dead wrong here lately. Sitting Al the whole first half with 2 fouls doesn't do any good...just hurts Al and hurts the team.

Quote:

So much for AL Crapford being rookie of the year.

Why do you post here? Seriously.....I mean you obviously hate the team.

You just earned an "ignore user" with this one. Let everyone else read your

negative sh*t. Not me.