• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks @ Miami

Dexmethylphenidate

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

50-50... no acie yet after a flawless performance.

I wonder what the excuse0making Woody sympathizers have to say about this one...

Why in h_ll is Joe Johnson still in this game? He obviously is not putting forth any effort! Still no Law! Hawk Starters are getting beat by Heat D-leaguers. What is Woodson trying to prove?

Quote:

Why is anybody suprised about anything this clown does...he has no idea what he is doing. This team has been severly hampered by this idiot. How does Acie not play in this game? Solo?

You know, I have no idea. It's not like Woodson hasnt been like this all year...

I guess we are LUCKY AS HELL that the Bobcats took care of business, because we sure could not.

I said he should have been gone two years ago...when we lost to the Hornets bench.......it is sad that he is still coaching. We have to make a move in the offseason. I would take Jeff Van Gundy tonight.....he would probably prepare this team better for the playoffs in two days that this dumbass could in a year.

Did you see JJ when he put him back in the game...it looked like he has just woke up from a damn nap....this fool puts him back in the game.

If he wanted to win this game...then he shoul have called a timeout early in the game....when they were jogging around and laid into them....you don't let your players stay over there that long then stick them in a meaningless game.

I am not even going to criticize these players anymore...because we have not had a decent coach in 10 frickin years!!!!!