• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

When the game's tight. Who steps up?

Sasquatch

• Premium Member

Quote:

Bibby needs to step up..if we have any chance to beat the Celts, Bibby has to outplay Rondo..I think i like Bibby to be the man alongside JJ

/4 Phi

L 109-104 40 1-11 .091 1-4

4/5 @Phi

W 92-85 35 4-13 .308 2-8

4/8 @Ind

L 112-98 27 0-8 .000 0-3

4/11 @Nyk

W 116-104 43 10-19 .526 3-6

4/12 Bos

L 99-89 37 6-19 .316 4-12

4/15 Orl

L 121-105 17 4-9 .444 1-4

4/16 @Mia

L 113-99 27 6-15 .400 1-4

Bibby's last 7 games

Al Horford steps up...and I wouldn't be surprised if he questioned his teams effort. Its sad that that Al is the Hawks main man because he's a ROOKIE! JJ and Bibby played like they were drunk and scared. If this was a regular season game than it would of been competitive, but since it mattered, we choked...and choked hard. Sad game, but its just 1 game. Hopefully we get a better plan for game 2.

Quote:

I wonder how many dumb non Celtic fan actually paid for a playoff ticket? Those folks should feel silly.

Silly, like going out with friends to have a good time at a playoff game, or silly like spending thousands of hours online on the message board of a team you hate?

I don't think JJ played scared. I think the JJ problem is this: he's a guy who lets the game come to him, for better or for worse. He is more than happy to share the ball, and when he feels he's heating up, he's more than happy to take shot after shot after shot and light them up. But when he's not really feeling it and he feels the pressure to carry the team, he starts forcing it (against triple teams) like he did today in the 2ns. That's not a role he's comfortable in. He has the talent to be a #1 guy on the team, but he has the attitude of a #2 guy.

Quote:

YWhich is smarter... The thousands of people that don't show up, or the handful of people that lay down money to watch a team that isn't committed to winning or getting better.

I'm pretty sure the guys enjoying a live event with friends are having a better time than the guy at home bitching and moaning on his PC. But I don't expect a guy who doesn't like the NBA product, the NFL, the MLB, the NHL, today's music, today's movies, or ... hell ... anything to understand that.

Do you ever go out and do anything on the weekend? Or does everything suck?

Sorry, I'm not dumb enough to lay down money for a CBA team. It's sad that you would have fun watching a team get killed I wouldn't go if I had a free ticket. I'll just stick to peeking in on the boxscores for the rest of this "series" if you can actually call it that.

Like I said, I hope the Hawks now realize they have no business being in the playoffs.

Yes, I go to the movies every once and a while and I visit relatives and stuff. Some times I even go out to eat.=)

As for music... sorry, I'm not a fan of cRap music. Music does suck these days.

Well, for one... I haven't been to any when I was little because I don't come from a family that likes any of the local teams. Dad was/is a Dodgers and Cowboys fan. Second, I don't even care about the Braves or Falcons so why would I go to one of the games? Third, the Hawks aren't worth spending money on now. I went to some auto races when I was really little, but that is it.