• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Very Funny The Young guys playing better then Vets

Brotha2ThaNite

at least hes sticking up for himself and not going to let KG push him around if he can help it. At least some one on this team has some spine and wants to win. Must be the back to back championships. Law also plays with fire from his days in college. The rest of our team our losers since theyve been with the hawks (or kings with bibby) the last few years.

**Hotlanta**, please don't ever post on these boards again.

You're a cancer to the boards. You post absolutely NOTHING of value, and I want to vomit everytime I read your trash posts because I realize that I've wasted my time. All you do is complain, [censored], and moan. Who the hell made you the basketball god where you could call out Joe Johnson? You're probably 150 pounds overweight and never have played a sport in your life.

Absolutely pathetic.

Quote:

Quote:

Who the hell made you the basketball god where you could call out Joe Johnson?

Who the h*ll gave you the right to speak to me?

JJ is basically stealing money. 4-10 shooting for 11 points? That's all he has got? Joe Johnson is proof that you don't always get what you pay for.

(((( throwing up ))))

You are like the 4,035,119th guy to make this post, and unfortunately to no avail. Perhaps we should all sign a petition and send it to Dolfan and Chillz.

Just put him on your filter and be the better man. I would do the same, but I just can't not (excuse the double negative) look. It's the train wreck effect. I want to stop, but I am just fascinated that someone can think this way.

No one understands it. I know if I hated a team that much I would not be on their message board all day.

Quote:

You're probably 150 pounds overweight and never have played a sport in your life.

I would not be at all surprised if this were the case. Most people this bitter about a basketball team, and about life in general, got really unlucky in the genetic lottery.