• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Quick Poll

Diesel

• Premium Member

My rationale is that Vincent would probably love this trade.

He already loves Nazr.

You replace Okafor for Smoove SNT (for both) and the next thing you know you have a team who can run and defend.

Really:

Felton, Jrich, Wallace, Smoove, Nazr...

They draft a young big...

I don't see why this team can't win.

The trade adds CLarity to our end too:

Okafor/Horford/Marvin/JJ/Bibby..

• Moderators

I voted No. Smoove hasn't stopped improving. He has the size and skills to be a star. The right coach would help him focus on what he can excel at. Okafor would be nice but he seems just like Al and actually Al seems better and should definitely be better. Having both would be great but I'd rather have Smoove.

This was really, really hard.

I voted yes.....not b/c Okefor is a better player then Smith but b/c Okefor can play the position that is most difficult to fill in the entire NBA (which raises his value).

Okefor and Horford would be beast in the post and do the all the dirty work while playing fundamentally in the post. Okefor's muscel inside would mean AS much to this team as Smith atheleticsm. Horford playing almost full time at the PF is the deal MAKER here for me.

Smith is a freak and does things no one else can do. I just think Okefor makes us a more complete team but is a very risky trade to make since Smith has more upside.

Bibby / Law

JJ / ? / West

Marvin / Chillz

Horford / Anderson

Okefor / ZaZa

I reserve the right to change my mind on this one by the minute...LOL.....Man that is a tough call. The kind of trade both GMs may want to make buit may be too scared to make due to the risk of getting the short end of the stick. Especially considering they are both in the Southeastern Division.

Quote:

Roster A:

Bibby / Law

JJ / ? / West

Marvin / Chillz

Horford / Anderson

Okefor / ZaZa

I'm stuck....I don't what roster I like better:

Roster B:

Bibby / Law

JJ / ? / West

Marvin / Chillz

Smith / ZaZa / Anderson

Horford / Diop

I guess it boils down to this for me:

Is there a way to resign Smith, Chillz and sign Diop. It may take a little luxury tax. If ownership does this I would rather keep Smoove and add Diop then trade Smith for Okefor.

If ownership says we can resign Smoove, sign Diop, but Chillz walks in FA ....then I probably do the Okefor for Smith deal if it means we can afford to resign Chillz too.

It basically boils down to what are options B,C, D ?

Quote:

Can somebody who voted no give justification?

1) I worry about Okafor's health

2) I don't know if Okafor can improve any more from where he is. I know Josh can.

3) Okafor isn't a better center than Al Horford

4) I don't think there is a big money difference.

hell yea, no questions asked