• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What do you call grabbing a rebound only to have it knocked out your hands?

Apparently the official scorer see it differently! Even if you do consider it a turnover, that is only one! This board's favorite game is the blame game. Hopefully you guys are not like this outside of this board.

Well I just call it as I see it. If the Hawks losing were somehow my fault, I'd step up and take responsibility. Right now, it's largely on Marvin Williams and Mike Bibby. We need more from them.

And there, the two guys I call out make shots inside of 15 seconds.

There really is NO excuse for Rondo to get the rebound off Horford. Also we seem to be rushing. I know we're more of a transition-game sort of team but damn, that's usually when they're still running back on defence, not when they're all set.

Quote:

DAMMIT Josh! You haven't hit a single jump shot ALL game!!! Inside or outside...nothing. GET TO THE RACK!

Yea he needs to drive to the basket and start dunking on people no question but his form looks good so many of his misses have been in and out but seriously no more jumpers get to the line or drive to the basket.

Gotta give it to Pierce on that bank shot...no clue how that think went in.

On the other end, Mike Bibby shooting airballs. His shot selection has been as bad as Sam Cassel's. He said the Boston atmosphere didn't pahse him, but I'm just not sure.

Quote:

It's ashame Paul lived from that stabbing. I wished he hadn't.

lol damn man you are harsh i Hate him but I dont wish he died maybe paralzed so he couldnt play again haha. I hate every single Celtic with a passion stupid fuking punks. We better kill them on friday cause game 7 I predict Hawks will win no doubt about it.