• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin has some soul searching to do...

ATL_BALLER

....this offseason. His lack of meaningful production - other than an occasional jumper, is killing us. I want him to succeed as much as anyone - not a typical hate thread. But where is the aggression? The fire? The desire?

He's a constant disappearing act, and with Joe getting crazy doubled like he is tonight, we can't afford that. Seriously, I'd rather have Posey at this point.

So, when this season ends, I hope that Marvin sticks in the gym - working on his handles - and his heart. And I bring in a vet SF to make him earn every minute that he gets next season. He's been given too much without any merit.

After tonights game it should be evident that marvin is not what the hawks need point blank. i'd rather have a vet sf that can hit the big shots and play big when the time calls for it like tonight instead of pretending to be harry houdini like marvin did and has done all season. and it is also evident that the hawks need a REAL Center al does extremely well but continuously asking him as well as josh smith to play out of position is not only gonna hurt the hawks but it gonna cut down years on their careers if they weren't built for that position dont force it. bottom line Marvin gotta go hawks need a real center another Dikembe Mutombo a defensive minded center. without this i feel our beloved hawks will be forever screwed.

Quote:

....this offseason. His lack of meaningful production - other than an occasional jumper, is killing us. I want him to succeed as much as anyone - not a typical hate thread. But where is the aggression? The fire? The desire?

He's a constant disappearing act, and with Joe getting crazy doubled like he is tonight, we can't afford that. Seriously, I'd rather have Posey at this point.

So, when this season ends, I hope that Marvin sticks in the gym - working on his handles - and his heart. And I bring in a vet SF to make him earn every minute that he gets next season. He's been given too much without any merit.

Your comments are on target..

If David Anderson can defend, rebound and be a prescense defensively that makes other teams not want to drive the ball and shoot jump shots, then I'm all for him. However, if he's soft, can't jump and only offers a spot up jump shot, we NEED to look elsewhere. We need better interior and team defense. Finding a center who will solidify our front court DEFENSIVELY is what will make the hawks better and give them more opportunities to run. It's clear that Marvin should come of the bench next year.

The only way that we get rid of MW is when he's eligible for free agency. We can achieve nothing by trading him...no one wants him. I put him on the same list of busts as Darko and Kwame. His jumper may attract some attention, but he lacks everything else. I'd rather have Todd MacCulloch.

I'd like to see Marvin try to shoot just one 3-pointer on purpose. Just one. That guy is unbelievable. He's too p*ssy to even try to become a 3-point threat. If teams live him open, they just have to worry about getting burned for 2. If you leave Ray Allen open, you have to worry about getting burned for 3. Marvin would open up things so much for the offense if he'd stop being such a p*ssy and actually try to be a 3-point threat.

Quote:

The only way that we get rid of MW is when he's eligible for free agency. We can achieve nothing by trading him...no one wants him. I put him on the same list of busts as Darko and Kwame. His jumper may attract some attention, but he lacks everything else. I'd rather have Todd MacCulloch.

You couldnt be more wrong. Marv has potential. In this league potential is more valuable than a guy who is older and proven as far as draft or trade value. We could get a good player for Marv. My God Shelhead had trade value. Trust me Marv still does but we have to act soon.

marvin williams.....

(sht) Vulgar Slang

v. sh*t also shat (sht), sh*t·ting, sh*ts

v.intr.

To defecate.

v.tr.

1. To defecate in.

2. To tease or try to deceive.

n.

1. Excrement.

2. The act or an instance of defecating.

3. sh*ts Diarrhea. Used with the.

4. a. Something considered disgusting, of poor quality, foolish, or otherwise totally unacceptable.

b. A mean or contemptible person.

5. A narcotic or intoxicant, such as marijuana or heroin.

6. Things; items.

7. Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.

8. Insolent talk or behavior.

9. Trouble or difficulty.

10. A small or worthless amount: He doesn't know sh*t.

interj.

Used to express surprise, anger, or extreme displeasure.

I think staff and management knows he is more suited to play off the bench or with the 2nd unit but BK can't justify doing that without conceding MW is nothing more than a role player at this point.

Maybe a new GM can come in and wash our hands of this situation.