• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Joe is not better than Wade.

I forgot Wade, he didn't play that much this season so i forgot about him. But Joe is better than Tmac right now. Houston has some really good role and experienced players. We are just as talented as they are without Yao, but they are a better team than us and have a better coach.

Alston

Scola

Laundry

Hayes

Battier

Mutombo

Tmac

Yao

Head

Jackson

They have a 10 man rotation.

Chill

Zaza

Law

Salim

West

Solo

Richardson

They are waaaaaay deeper than us.

Joe not better then T-Mac, lol this isn't funny no more. I know were Hawk fans, but this is crazy. T-Mac still can be unstoppable. His shooting ability is top notch and triple threat is the best in the game. He can take over games at will, JJ can't. I do agree that JJ is becoming a great player and can be as good as T-Mac one day and can past T-Mac but today is not the day. When it comes, we wouldn't even have to say it.

Lmao you are getting funnier and funnier and really ignorant. Have you not seen joe take over game 4 he was kobesque. You are really understimating joe to the point that its really annoying. i agree in saying that tmac is slightly better than joe, but your really disrespecting joe. Also if i had to choose between the two i would choose joe, its not all about the points fool. Stop with your man crush on the second round virgen please..

Quote:

This whole thread is flawed, if you ask each fan of their team theyll think that their best player is top ten. If you asked the nation, this is how it would be

Kobe

Wade

T Mac

Allen

Joe

Redd

Whoever puts Allen over Joe they deserve to be choked to death. The guy in 40 minutes tonight had 0 points. We all know he can't play D either. He doesn't get doubled or triple teamed either. This year playing with KG and Pierce, he barely shot 40% from the field. Joe playing in Phoenix behind Nash and Amare shot 47% on 3's and 50 from field. If Tmac is so dominant than why doesn't he shoot better % and he can barely play 60 games lately. Joe is a better defender than Tmac hands down. Tmac used to be better no question about that, but Joe has passed him i am sorry.

Quote:

Lmao you are getting funnier and funnier and really ignorant. Have you not seen joe take over game 4 he was kobesque. You are really understimating joe to the point that its really annoying. i agree in saying that tmac is slightly better than joe, but your really disrespecting joe. Also if i had to choose between the two i would choose joe, its not all about the points fool. Stop with your man crush on the second round virgen please..

I love JJ, but lets not go bonkers becuase of one game. JJ in that game looked like MJ, and everyone agreed, but I seen all of the elite and 2nd tier players had great games like this. T. Parker had at least 4 of those type of games in the playoffs over the last couple of years. T-Mac had 30 pts, 10 assist, and 8 boards v. Utah in Game 6 and that was just the first half. Please come with something more impactful.

Quote:

He can take over games at will, JJ can't.

I agree that McGrady is better, but who was the one who couldn't buy a field goal in the 4th quarters all postseason and who was the one who dropped 20 and "took over" the game?

Quote:

Quote:

This whole thread is flawed, if you ask each fan of their team theyll think that their best player is top ten. If you asked the nation, this is how it would be

Kobe

Wade

T Mac

Allen

Joe

Redd

Whoever puts Allen over Joe they deserve to be choked to death. The guy in 40 minutes tonight had 0 points. We all know he can't play D either. He doesn't get doubled or triple teamed either. This year playing with KG and Pierce, he barely shot 40% from the field. Joe playing in Phoenix behind Nash and Amare shot 47% on 3's and 50 from field. If Tmac is so dominant than why doesn't he shoot better % and he can barely play 60 games lately. Joe is a better defender than Tmac hands down. Tmac used to be better no question about that, but Joe has passed him i am sorry.

He said nationally and I agree, most don't get a chance to see JJ cept lthe last couple of weeks. I think Allen fell off three years. He was a 2nd tier player and a elite shooter. Now he is just a great shooter.

Quote:

Quote:

I agree that McGrady is better, but who was the one who couldn't buy a field goal in the 4th quarters all postseason and who was the one who dropped 20 and "took over" the game?

That wasn't all his fault, if you watched the games you would know that. He spend so much energy early in the games fighting double and triple teamed and playing defense that he was burned out by the 4th quarter. Unlike JJ who was always in foul trouble in the 1st half committing dumb offensive fouls and silly my man beat me fouls. When your the offensive star you have to know that some fouls that you just have to let go.

Quote:

Quote:

McGrady still scored 40pts on the Jazz. I'd put T-Mac NOW similar to Johnson now, T-Mac old would definitely get it.

Also if Arenas wasn't injured, would people put him higher up on the list?

Also my well respected friend Joe doesn't have Battier, Bowen or a defensive stoper on his team to defend guys like Kobe, Lebron, Pierce, Wade and other dominant guards wings and sometimes Pf's. He does it himself and don't you think he gets a little tired after that so that effects his offensive game? Maybe? This is not a video game, imagine how dog tired Joe is after every game. SO basicly he carries this team on offensive and defensive end. Just to make playoffs is a huge acomplishment for JJ with no help at all. That's why guys like Redd, Gordon, Carter don't make playoffs.

Quote:

Also my well respected friend Joe doesn't have Battier, Bowen or a defensive stoper on his team to defend guys like Kobe, Lebron, Pierce, Wade and other dominant guards wings and sometimes Pf's. He does it himself and don't you think he gets a little tired after that so that effects his offensive game? Maybe? This is not a video game, imagine how dog tired Joe is after every game. SO basicly he carries this team on offensive and defensive end. Just to make playoffs is a huge acomplishment for JJ with no help at all. That's why guys like Redd, Gordon, Carter don't make playoffs.

Let's not act like JJ problem is defense. Battier is a great role player, agree but that has to do with Houston team not T-Mac overall talent. JJ doesn't always play D, he usually like most offensive stars choose two quarters to play defense and conserve energy in the 2nd and 3th. I'm not saying Joe doesn't go hard but he like any other star. That's why your a star, but T-Mac is better and had to work harder then JJ vs the Jazz. There was two blowouts not four like the Hawks had. The blowouts happen usually in the 4th, the Hawks in the 3rd. During the season, T-Mac work just as hard as JJ and was better, he carried a team in the WEST without Yao Ming to 22 straight wins, the Hawks won 37 overall games. End of Story

Do you forget that we are considerably younger, we have a worse coach, we didnt have a true point gaurd for most of it, we had a rookie as our leader, there are so many stuff that matters in records so dont use that in your arguments...

Quote:

Do you forget that we are considerably younger, we have a worse coach, we didnt have a true point gaurd for most of it, we had a rookie as our leader, there are so many stuff that matters in records so dont use that in your arguments...

Exatcly you can't just say they won more games and that's the bottom line.

Healthy and motivated I'd have to put T-Mac and Vince Carter above JJ... the problem is those guys are never healthy and/or motivated, so JJ gets the edge...

Kobe is the undisputed #1, Lebron is a SF, and I think D-Wade and AI are still ahead of JJ. I think you guys are sleepin' on the always-underrated Manu Ginobli and Brandon Roy... I'd still take JJ but those guys are neck-and-neck.

Quote:

Since when was Rafer Alston the definition of a true Point Guard...

Were younger but we have more talent, and were not in the West. When Yao when down they weren't suppose to make the playoffs. They weren't unlike we were. We were starting Bibby, Marvin, Smith, Horford. To be honest it sounded be then Alston, T-Mac, Shane, Scola, and Deke who like 55 yr old. Let's be real, your making excusing for him, there is no excuses for the Hawks in the East being worst then the Rockets without T-Mac being better then us.

Quote:

Healthy and motivated I'd have to put T-Mac and Vince Carter above JJ... the problem is those guys are never healthy and/or motivated, so JJ gets the edge...

You right, Carter is more talented than JJ, but JJ is a better basketball player.