• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How good is Joe Johnson?

Murat

Look at the Lebron against the Celtics tonight 2-18 and 10 turnovers. He has more support, more depth and almost everyone can shoot except Varejo. If Joe had Szercbiak, Gibson, Big Z or even Damon Jones we would have won one at Boston at least once.

As of right now the "pure" all around SG in order:

Kobe Bryant

Lebron

Joe Johnson

Iverson

Ginobili

Tmac

Redd

Carter

and so on...

Joe is the second best defender after Kobe.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Look at the Lebron against the Celtics tonight 2-18 and 10 turnovers. He has more support, more depth and almost everyone can shoot except Varejo. If Joe had Szercbiak, Gibson, Big Z or even Damon Jones we would have won one at Boston at least once.

As of right now the "pure" all around SG in order:

Kobe Bryant

Lebron

Joe Johnson

Iverson

Ginobili

Tmac

Redd

Carter

and so on...

Joe is the second best defender after Kobe.

Miichael Finley good, in and between 2nd and 3th tier throughout the prime of his career. Better then Redd and Gino, but not better then T-Mac and will never get to A.I., Kobe, or Wade level. There's a glass ceiling and it's blocking him from achieving that feat. T-Mac in the playoffs is elite, but during the reg. season is more 2nd tier since the back injuries.

Bron is a Forward....

Quote:

I agree with that. As much as I love Joe a healthy Wade is a little better player but it's pretty close.

Wade healthy is much better then Joe and you know that too. Wade injured is better then J.J. Wade has elite talent, when has J.J. had elite anything.

Quote:

he said Joe was the 2nd best defender not 2nd best SG.and LeBron plays SF doesn't he?

He just listed them in order as far as "pure" SG's & put JJ second...then after that he said that he was the 2nd best defender

Those two are a lot closer than you think. What Wade does with his drives to the basket, Joe offsets with his much better perimeter skills. Both are great all around guards, but Joe is the better shooter while Wade is better at getting to the free throw line.

Both are better than Tracy McGrady.

Quote:

Those two are a lot closer than you think. What Wade does with his drives to the basket, Joe offsets with his much better perimeter skills. Both are great all around guards, but Joe is the better shooter while Wade is better at getting to the free throw line.

Closer, are you kidding me, Wade can score at will, JJ can't. Wade off ball defense is one of the best in league..... Wade is a much better ball handler.... Wade with a solid cast is down right unstoppable. A season with NBDL duds and now he close to Joe Johnson, lol. Just last year he was better then Lebron. What next season, Zaza will be close to him. Miami had zero post players this season, Shaq didn't want to play hard and he was hurt. Wade was tired from Team USA and on a inland by himself with the Heat. Not the easiest job in professional sports. Wade mid-range game is elite..... Wade dribble drive is the best in the NBA.... His balance is better then MJ's, his quickness is currently the best in the league and your saying he's close to JJ. What has JJ did to ever be on his level. He could CARRY teams with less then JJ and won A LOT more then 37 games which were in large part due to finally having a post player which lead us at the end. JJ is a good scorer, Wade is a elite scorer. Only on this message board would this even be questioned.

Quote:

Quote:

Closer, are you kidding me, Wade can score at will, JJ can't. Wade off ball defense is one of the best in league..... Wade is a much better ball handler.... Wade with a solid cast is down right unstoppable. A season with NBDL duds and now he close to Joe Johnson, lol. Just last year he was better then Lebron. What next season, Zaza will be close to him. Miami had zero post players this season, Shaq didn't want to play hard and he was hurt. Wade was tired from Team USA and on a inland by himself with the Heat. Not the easiest job in professional sports. Wade mid-range game is elite..... Wade dribble drive is the best in the NBA.... His balance is better then MJ's, his quickness is currently the best in the league and your saying he's close to JJ. What has JJ did to ever be on his level. He could CARRY teams with less then JJ and won A LOT more then 37 games which were in large part due to finally having a post player which lead us at the end. JJ is a good scorer, Wade is a elite scorer. Only on this message board would this even be questioned. lol yup

Quote:

Joe is not better than Wade.

I forgot Wade, he didn't play that much this season so i forgot about him. But Joe is better than Tmac right now. Houston has some really good role and experienced players. We are just as talented as they are without Yao, but they are a better team than us and have a better coach.

Alston

Scola

Laundry

Hayes

Battier

Mutombo

Tmac

Yao

Head

Jackson

They have a 10 man rotation.

Chill

Zaza

Law

Salim

West

Solo

Richardson

They are waaaaaay deeper than us.

Quote:

Zaza

Law

Salim

West

Solo

Richardson

Holy sh!t after looking at this i realize how sorry our bench is. Other than Chill and maybe Law everyone should be in NBDL right now. Zaza should be playing eurobasket.