• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

$100 says our new GM will be...

DeacKillsaDevil

Evidence to date strongly suggests Gearon is the default GM. I am so sick about this and the general state of our winter sports teams I could litterally throw up. Guys the ASG is really, really screwing up and we are all witnesses to the WORST ownership in pro-sports, possibly EVER. There has to be some way to get these guys out of town.

I still don't buy it, because it goes in direct contrast of statements Michael has previously made. Plus, I have to reiterate that no GM has full reign without gaining ownerships permission. By trying to infer that Michael Gearon is the defacto GM, you must also infer that Michael Heisley was the defacto GM in Memphis when he wouldn't let Jerry West fire Mike Fratello when Jerry wanted to.

Quote:

I still don't buy it, because it goes in direct contrast of statements Michael has previously made. Plus, I have to reiterate that no GM has full reign without gaining ownerships permission. By trying to infer that Michael Gearon is the defacto GM, you must also infer that Michael Heisley was the defacto GM in Memphis when he wouldn't let Jerry West fire Mike Fratello when Jerry wanted to.

KB look beyond the immediate and the overall. As I have said before, I agree with the PRINCIPLE that all GMs need permission to fire, but a good owner does what the GM says. For example, Ted Turner didn't become a good owner until he let JS make the decissions, all Ted had to do was say here is the budget. Second, its not just about Mike Woodson, its about other moves that have been rumored. The firing of Mullen is telling IMO about how much control Gearon wants to directly assert over the team. I don't trust anything that comes out of Gearon's mouth as he is a master at telling half-truths.

I may be wrong on this, and gladly would be wrong, but the evidence is mounting.

Quote:

Quote:

We already have our new GM

Mike Gearon Jr.
sick.gif

You are correct sir

Agreed either literally or figuratively. I think anyone who interviews with them will figure out how screwed up it is and be scared away.

I go back to what they said a couple months ago: The ASG want to be more active in running the franchise.