• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Andrew Bynum = Damaged Goods.

Diesel

Quote:

For all those constantly wishing for Bynum... he's having A.S. this week. His knee might be shot. Reports didn't sound good on the radio.

You are absolutely right D. I was thinking the samething. It has to be bad he got hurt in like February right?

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

For all those constantly wishing for Bynum... he's having A.S. this week. His knee might be shot. Reports didn't sound good on the radio.

You are absolutely right D. I was thinking the samething. It has to be bad he got hurt in like February right?

Jan 13.

I think the Lakers originally knew that there was trouble so they traded for Gasol.

4 months later... A.K.S.

Amare has had alot of surgeries and has come back. Bynum is heavier though. Lets just say if all of a sudden the Lakers are willing to trade him then you know something is fishy.

This is arthroscopic knee surgery... just going in and looking for minor cartilage damage and, if it's there, cleaning it up. Not that big of a deal and a short recovery time. He should be fine.

Amare and Oden had microfracture surgery, which is much more serious and some guys (CWebb, Penny, Allan Houston) never recover. Bynum is still one of the game's elite prospects and pretty close to untradeable... certainly not "damaged goods" as you so ignorantly put it.

Quote:

I would still have Bynum as is over Marvin Williams. Pre Injury Bynum was doing things Marvin could never do ever. He will come back fine he is very young and is gonna be the Dwight Howard of the West. If we offered Marvin for him the Lakers would laugh in our faces right now.

What's the name of this thread? Trade Marvin for Bynum? Is it? GO fucck your self!

Quote:

Quote:

I would still have Bynum as is over Marvin Williams. Pre Injury Bynum was doing things Marvin could never do ever. He will come back fine he is very young and is gonna be the Dwight Howard of the West. If we offered Marvin for him the Lakers would laugh in our faces right now.

What's the name of this thread? Trade Marvin for Bynum? Is it? GO fucck your self!

telling him to go fuuck himself was a bit harsh dude!!!

Quote:

This is arthroscopic knee surgery... just going in and looking for minor cartilage damage and, if it's there, cleaning it up. Not that big of a deal and a short recovery time. He should be fine.

Amare and Oden had microfracture surgery, which is much more serious and some guys (CWebb, Penny, Allan Houston) never recover. Bynum is still one of the game's elite prospects and pretty close to untradeable... certainly not "damaged goods" as you so ignorantly put it.

Agreed. Bynum still has great long term potential.