• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks new coach!

Diesel

Quote:

Quote:

Bob Hill.

I wouldn't be mad.

Don't post something with the subject being "Hawks new coach!" unless it's happened... It gives us false hope...

7 um that's why he did it lol and what's with the 7 at the end of all your posts?

• Premium Member

Hawks find new coach

By SEKAU SMITH

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 06/05/08

A veteran of the coaching ranks, Bob Hill brings 30-plus years of basketball coaching experience to his new role as Hawks head coach. He has held coaching positions in the NBA, CBA, NCAA, as well as international competition. His most recent head coaching job was with Fordham University from 1999-2002. Most noted for his time in San Antonio, Hill compiled a 124-58 (.681) record from 1994-96 with the Spurs. The Spurs won two division titles with him at the helm and advanced to the Western Conference Finals in 1995 before falling to the eventual NBA Champion Houston Rockets.

Hill has spent 10 seasons in the NBA coaching ranks, and holds an overall NBA head-coaching record of 257-212 (.548). Hill served as head coach of the Indiana Pacers and New York Knicks, and as an assistant with the Orlando Magic and the Knicks. In addition to his NBA resume, Hill spent the 1988-89 season as head coach of the Italian Cup Champion Vitrus Knorr in the Italian Basketball League.

Hill graduated from Bowling Green State University in 1971 with a bachelor’s degree in physical education and earned a master’s degree in secondary education a year later. His various NCAA assistant coaching positions have included Bowling Green (1971-75), University of Pittsburgh (1975-77) and the University of Kansas (1977-85).

“I’m pleased with this opportunity to help this team,” said Hill. “This Hawks squad has the talent and Coach Woodson had them setting their goals high. It’s my responsibility now to help them reach those goals.”

“With Bob Hill’s experience and success as a coach in the NBA, we believe he will help us towards our goal of making the playoffs this season,”said Sund.

Quote:

Oh... MY BAD, I didn't see the article last time...

What's with the 7? Always was and always will be my #... If you played, you would know what I'm talking about....

I know what u mean.I always wore 3.It's always been my favorite number.

Quote:

Quote:

Oh... MY BAD, I didn't see the article last time...

What's with the 7? Always was and always will be my #... If you played, you would know what I'm talking about....

I know what u mean.I always wore 3.It's always been my favorite number.

It's in my signature and everything... Haha... been doing it since elementary... lol

• Moderators

Quote:

Diesel...the next time you post a "fake" article, at least spell the writer's last name correctly!!!!!
uglyhammer.gif

Didn't notice that the first time... (And the title to this thread is just wrong)