• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pierce is a PUS...

Hawk88

SY!!!!!!!!!!

What a freaking wimp. Honestly my daughter acts the same way and she is 8. Give me a break, you are a professional athlete. Getting your buddies to carry you off the court not even trying out the knee so that you can go to the locer room and come back like some kind of hero? Are you kiddiing me?

Heaven forbid that he get seriously hurt, he'd be crying like a baby.

Pierce is a wimp. Period. Made a Lakers fan out of me last night.

Hawk88

Quote:

Can you believe ESPN is comparing this chump to Willis Reed?

I thought it was funny how overdramatic Pierce was after Odom scratched him in the 4th quarter. Seriously, this guy is a drama queen and I emphasise the queen aspect.

Not sure what it is, but I can't stand a single person on the Celtics and its as if all of them just miraculously came together this past season. PP, KG, Allen, Big Baby, Cassell...

I can't believe this drama queen. Gets carried off the court by his teammates to his wheelchair, towel covering his face because he's screaming in so much pain, only to come back out on the court 2 minutes later.

They should call these guys the Big P's, cause Pierce is a (well it's been mentioned) and KG is a punk (as are Cassell and Perkins). The only guys on that team that I have even the slightest respect for are Rondo, Big Baby, PJ Brown, and Ray Allen.

• Moderators

according to him, at least.

Quote:

"I think God just sent this angel down and said, 'Hey, you're going to be all right,'" Pierce said after scoring 15 of his 22 points in the third quarter. "'You need to get back out there. Show them what you've got.' Once I felt I could put weight on it I had to get back out there and help my ballclub."

Quote:

according to him, at least.

Quote:

"I think God just sent this angel down and said, 'Hey, you're going to be all right,'" Pierce said after scoring 15 of his 22 points in the third quarter. "'You need to get back out there. Show them what you've got.' Once I felt I could put weight on it I had to get back out there and help my ballclub."

Man, Excuse my language, but man he's a real [censored]. uglyhammer.gifuglyhammer.gif

Quote:

wh y so many hawk fans hate pierce?

I don't hate him. He's a punk, that's all. What kind of lame throws up signs on a NBA basketball court ? and does it while backing away ? He's a drama queen who wants to everyone to think he's some kind of gangster or something.