• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Damn! DAmn! DAMn! DAMN!

BornandDieHawks

I didn't belive that Detroit wanted him in the first place.Your title scared me,u had me thinking they resigned Woody.He can just go to Charlotte so we can whoop their butt everytime we play them.

$2.5M per year. I'm guessing Woody will ask for more, given his 4 years of experience. And reports suggest Vinnie Del Negro will take the Chicago job.

At least that leaves affordable options like Dwayne Casey, Alvin Gentry and Tom Thibadeau. Althoug I didn't like KG's comments about Casey, something to the affect that he didn't seem to enjoy the job. Seems like it would be hard to lead the rallying cry when you look like you'd rather be elsewhere.

Woodson is let go.

He signs on somewhere else and finds success. It turns out he was right all along, he was dealt a -37 game hand.

LOL

If they make 0 moves outside of Anderson I predict 41 wins right now. They've got to bring in someone to play the Point outside of Bibby along with once again...... and again..... and again a Big to play the Middle to play along with Horford in some combination.

Quote:

Quote:

If they make 0 moves outside of Anderson I predict 41 wins right now.

I predict that JJ will be pissed off.

If he gets pissed he needss to take that emotion to the court. I remember Tom Petty being interviewed years ago when he was in a squabble with his record company. They channeled it all into their music and made Damn the Torpedos. hell of a record.

I think if we develop our young guys BIG IF, we do better than that. But Sund has mentioned Acie and you have to remember that he was a guard, unlike BK who liked 6'8" guys.

• Premium Member

Quote:

You guys should to go ahead and get used to the idea of Woody coaching the Hawks next season.Getting your hopes up for a new coach will just make you angry when he is resigned.

Amen!!!

How do we not know that maybe Woodson asked his buddies at Detroit to call and ask to speak with him just to make him look more appealing to the Hawks? He knows his job is on the line and this could have happened. All of a sudden the AJC/Sund are thinking..."Wow, Detroit is interested in this guy........we better re-sign him!

Hope I'm wrong!

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

You guys should to go ahead and get used to the idea of Woody coaching the Hawks next season.Getting your hopes up for a new coach will just make you angry when he is resigned.

Amen!!!

If Woody had already been resigned people here would be angry that he was brought back. It is inevitable that at least 75% of the forum is going to be dissappointed or angry if Woodson is brought back regardless of whether they get their hopes up because the majority of people don't think he has done enough to warrant getting a new contract and don't think the team will reach its potential under him.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Amen!!!

If Woody had already been resigned people here would be angry that he was brought back. It is inevitable that at least 75% of the forum is going to be dissappointed or angry if Woodson is brought back regardless of whether they get their hopes up because the majority of people don't think he has done enough to warrant getting a new contract and don't think the team will reach its potential under him. exactly barely NOBODY wants him back.Even people that write or do commentary or are just non Hawks fans thinks he isn't a good coach.

Quote:

I didn't belive that Detroit wanted him in the first place.
Your title scared me,u had me thinking they resigned Woody.
He can just go to Charlotte so we can whoop their butt everytime we play them.

Try not to [censored] your pants when it actually happens.