• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I am happy for Garnett and Allen

• Admin

I am glad they got their championship. I am happy for PJ Brown too. Guys who worked hard their whole NBA careers and finally it has paid off. Being late in their careers for this to happen I think they can appreciate it a lot more too.

I am not happy for Pierce. I can't stand that guy.

Quote:

I am glad they got their championship. I am happy for PJ Brown too. Guys who worked hard their whole NBA careers and finally it has paid off. Being late in their careers for this to happen I think they can appreciate it a lot more too.

I am not happy for Pierce. I can't stand that guy

and u wouldn't be happy for those other guys without him.He's the true MVP of this series.and who knows if Boston would be here in this situation without him.

to be happy for though and that's Doc Rivers. I am thrilled for him to finally get a ring. I don't think he is the best coach in the league but he did a hell of a job this year.

I am also very happy for KG and Allen and although I can't stand Pierce, I can appreciate that he has put in his time with the Celtics and was really the key to them winning this series. He was the best of the big 3 all season and especially in the finals.

Quote:

im happy for KG (kinda), Allen and Glen Davis. KG was one of my fav players until the zaza thing but yeah congrats for him

I also Hate PP, shouldn't have got the MVP

WTF? he was the only person that deserved it.

I'm not happy for anyone on the Celtics. Maybe Leon Powe and PJ Brown.

I have never resented a team this much.

1) Kevin Garnett--arrogant, over-the-top, talks too much trash, and his pregame bull!@#$ rituals annoy me

2) Paul Pierce--dissed Joe Johnson, does this "WHAT!!!" every time he makes a shot and blatantly tanked last season (sat out for no reason) so that they could try get the #1 pick

3) Ray ALlen--Also avoided Joe Johnson at ASG. How he made the All star team averaging 17 PPG and 40 % FG is beyond me.

4) Glen Davis--thinks it's a football field out there. Look at his body--is he playing the right sport?

5) Kendrick Perkins--explodes every time he dunks. Should have had about 20 technical fouls by the end of the postseason. Not very talented--just big

6) James Posey--dirty player

7) Sam Cassell--need I say more

8) Eddie House--actually thinks he's good

Quote:

2) Paul Pierce--dissed Joe Johnson, does this "WHAT!!!" every time he makes a shot and blatantly tanked last season (sat out for no reason) so that they could try get the #1 pick

Exactly. Where was all this "heart" and "passion" and "defensive intensity" and "high threshold of pain" last season? I can't give Paula and his one-minute affair with a wheelchair any credit.

Quote:

5) Kendrick Perkins--explodes every time he dunks. Should have had about 20 technical fouls by the end of the postseason. Not very talented--just big

Have you seen his 'roid rage? He's gotta be on the juice.