• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Give offer to Iguodala and match Smith

Rexhawk

We should go after to Iggy to replace Childress. Philly seems intent on letting Iguodala walk if he receives a big offer. We should focus on Iggy instead of Childress. Igg would flourish with our team since he would no longer have to be the number 1 options. This would be the line up:

bibby

Iggy

JJ

Smoove

Hortford

(Marvin off the Bench).

Marvin would finally be the go to guy with the second unit which would increase his scoring.

• Premium Member

No way do we have the money to go after iggy.

However, something tells me that Philly will only go so high for him (which is a mistake).

I would love to see a team push for iggy.

• Premium Member

Quote:

The Hawks don't have the cap room unless they renounce Smith, therefore eliminating the "match Smith" element to your idea.

I'm beginning to understand that the majority of complaints from random NBA fans about their team are made from ignorance.

• Moderators

Quote:

is Iggy restricted or unrestricted? we could do a sign and trade on both sides with us getting Iggy and somebody else to make the numbers work?...

if he's unrestricted forget what i just typed.

He is restricted but we are over the cap and I am not sure how we could get this to work. When we take Iggy he counts as 1/2 price for Philly going out but full price to us coming in. Plus, the guy is going to get a contract that is a few M less than J Smith. What is the point?