• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade for Junior Harrington....

Diesel

• Premium Member

I'm pretty sure it is.

I think his commentary (daily) is funny. I also think that he's going to be looking for a new team soon.

I would quickly trade CC/2nd to Denver for White/Harrington.

This is realistic talk. White isn't going to play much. Harrington isn't going to play much. However, here, they both could have very strong roles.

first of all that is NOT HIM. read the bottom of the page.

2nd i see diesel is still up to his old ways with unreal, unfair trades:

"I would quickly trade CC/2nd to Denver for White/Harrington"

lol. so basically we just give you rodney white. he wont play much? he probably will start for us. and yet you want him and harrington for crap? of course you would quickly do that deal!

• Premium Member

R U really a NUGZ fan?

You said....

In reply to:

l. so basically we just give you rodney white. he wont play much? he probably will start for us.

If you were a NUGZ fan, you would have known that Carmello Anthony is probably going to be the starting 3. And White is too [censored] slow to play 2. And Yarborough may have won the Starting 2 last year. If not him then S. Jackson, Nicoliz or Predrag....

Point is just log back in as your regular Hawks user name and stop embarrasing the Hawks fanbase with this Nugzfan BS... YOu don't even know who or what you drafted.

Diesel, I agree that Rodney White is definately a SF, but If you think Skita can play the 2, then White is definately fast enough to play it. I was high on White coming out of college and I still haven't given up on him. I said he'd be the best player out of that draft, and I am going to stand by that. He still could, he had a triple double in a game last year. Heh, i cant believe i ever said he'd be the best. I believe White actually started some games at the 2 last year. He's best suited for the 3, but I wouldnt say he cant play it.

• Premium Member

My last note on the Nuggets.

I think the fans will demand Anthony Starting. Nike too.

I believe that Vincent Yarborough has come in and won the SG spot. He played very well last season and has a better outside shot. I don't know what's going on with Savovic or Skita. They are prime examples of bad Euro players thus far.

Lineup wise, I think we might see:

Camby/Nene/Anthony/Vinny Y/Miller....

That's not a bad lineup by any means. What will be interesting will be Nene. How well will he compete against KG, Stoudamire, Duncan, Malone, and Webber. It's almost like Amare Stoudamire and Nene will have the head to head battles for the future of the PF position.

Now that Miller is official, I look for Kiki to go after a SG like S. Jackson but I think he might not pay high dollar for Jackson, pay Dion maybe 3 year 5 million and make Dion his backup SG. That would mean that White comes off the bench behind Anthony.

"If you were a NUGZ fan, you would have known that Carmello Anthony is probably going to be the starting 3. And White is too [censored] slow to play 2. And Yarborough may have won the Starting 2 last year. If not him then S. Jackson, Nicoliz or Predrag...."

yes, melo at the 3. white at the 2.

we dont have jackson. skita is a 4. savo cut.

"Point is just log back in as your regular Hawks user name and stop embarrasing the Hawks fanbase with this Nugzfan BS... YOu don't even know who or what you drafted."

what are you talking about? do you think this isnt the real nugzfan?

"I think the fans will demand Anthony Starting. Nike too."

wow, ya think?

"I believe that Vincent Yarborough has come in and won the SG spot"

lol. wrong. theres a reason im the nuggets fan and you are not. stick to the hawks.

""I think the fans will demand Anthony Starting. Nike too."

wow, ya think?"

- The best COLLEGE BASKETBALL PLAYER last year. No arguement here... the man WILL START. Hes ready for the NBA, no doubt about that. He had no signs of slowin down in the summer leagues either.. hes ready!