Falcons Officially Resign Grady Jackson

coachx

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/f...gn_jackson.html

The front 7 looks pretty solid now on the defense. Looks like we can stop the run. Now if that cover with average corners can stop the pass. Where is Ty Law ? If he is available it would be great to have him show the young CBs the ropes.

At least we won't get physically beat at the line of scrimmage with Big Grady Jackson.

That's a great pickup. Grady is used to Smith, from his short stint in Jacksonville. He's the type of football player that isn't spectacular or flashy, but makes players around him better. I think he'll open things up for Brooking and Boley, and make Babineaux's (I assume he'll be our starting UT) job easier.

Not to mention he's got chemistry with all the players on the line.

Edited by EazyRoc

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/f...gn_jackson.html

The front 7 looks pretty solid now on the defense. Looks like we can stop the run. Now if that cover with average corners can stop the pass. Where is Ty Law ? If he is available it would be great to have him show the young CBs the ropes.

At least we won't get physically beat at the line of scrimmage with Big Grady Jackson.

That is great! Hopefully the Falcons can do something this year. I can't wait till August 9th. I having footall and basketball withdrawels! I hate July the one month of the year without football or basketball!

That is great! Hopefully the Falcons can do something this year. I can't wait till August 9th. I having footall and basketball withdrawels! I hate July the one month of the year without football or basketball!

sometimes I wish baseball would disapear from the earth lol.......atleast get them their own channel and keep it there.

This site keeps adding and taking away words from my posts. I didn't write "I baseball"???

That's weird. Talk to Dolfan about it...

Maybe you're just lagging when you post and you accidnetally click paste or something? I have no clue. That's very strange.

sometimes I wish baseball would disapear from the earth lol.......atleast get them their own channel and keep it there.

Hold your tongue! ;)

Baseball is a GREAT sport.

Seriously, its my favorite of the majors. But to each his/her own.

Signing Gravy was another solid move by the Falcons. He'll contribute on 25-30 snaps a game. Hopefully, he'll help the defense keep opposing offenses in 2 and 3 and long situations. Of course with our young CBs and suspect pass-rush that might not be a good thing...

Hold your tongue! ;)

Baseball is a GREAT sport.

Seriously, its my favorite of the majors. But to each his/her own.

Signing Gravy was another solid move by the Falcons. He'll contribute on 25-30 snaps a game. Hopefully, he'll help the defense keep opposing offenses in 2 and 3 and long situations. Of course with our young CBs and suspect pass-rush that might not be a good thing...

of couse people have different opinions. Baseball bores the hell out of me and I was a big fan when I was younger. I played rec ball and watched every braves game but it got boring. It's not the same sport to me anymore and not the same Braves either. U get used to seeing the same people every year,then bam.........Javy's gone,Sheffield is gone,Andruw Jones is gone,Greg Maddux is gone,Tom Glavine is gone, whatever happened to John Rocker?lol times just change and I can't stand the sport anymore.

I hate the time of year u watch sports center and all u see is frickin baseball. They need to shorten their season. 162 games is wayy too much,it needs to be less boredom.

I used to be the same way. I used to love going to baseball games and playing in the backyard. As I got older, it became less engaging to me. I think it just lacks excitement of high-paced sports like Football and Basketball. It also could have something to do with the fact that the Braves were getting rid of all their good players back when I had a remote interest. I really liked McGriff (I think that was the name of our old 1st baseman), Lofton, Sheffield, and we got rid of Glavine and Maddox. When I started seeing unfamiliar names, it just took a lot of the love I had for baseball away from me.