• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Randolph Morris

Boomer

He's big, sort of skilled, has big hands... would be nice mainly if he could grab boards and block shots when Josh/Al come out of the game. He was touted when he finally made it into the league but I'm generally skeptical of guys who have played in the NBA but not shown anything. I wouldn't be suprised either way.

Kanye West sings the song.

Looks like Morris is fairly athletic, has long arms, and can rebound a bit. I'm not expecting much, but if Woody uses him for a few minutes a game, hopefully he will rebound and guard the paint when Smoove or Al arent in there.

Who sings that song? I need to know, so I know who to kill.

please. Kanye West is one of the greatest rappers out. He did that song after his bad accident. His mouth was wired shut,that's why is called " Through the Wire". That's a great song and College Dropout was a great debut album.

• Premium Member
Who sings that song? I need to know, so I know who to kill.

What's with the little kid in the background? :)

Anyway, Morris has all the talent and size to be a nice backup center. The question is if he can put it together in a way that helps the team.

• Premium Member

I should mention, just for kicks and giggles, that Morris' per40 line his last year at Kentucky was 23/11/3.

He can be an extremely productive player, if he can stay out of foul trouble.

Edited by ifthenwouldi

I should mention, just for kicks and giggles, that Morris' per40 line his last year at Kentucky was 23/11/3.

He can be an extremely productive player, if he can stay out of foul trouble.

His last year at KY was a point that I stressed. But you also have to realize that he's not a top line center but he is one of those second rung guys . . . . who he will be playing against . . . . . that everyone has. Hopefully the upside will be that he still has room to grow.