Best team we had in years!

biscuit

We have a team that can really do well this year in my opinion, we need to keep this young team together, they will improve alot, We need bibby, still young, and im tried of people wanting to trade him , just like marvin, i think he will improve alot this year, his best year, need to resign both and jj is a must, smoove, very young , great player needs to stop shooting 3's so much,horford is going to have another good year, i dont see him improving a whole lot thru out his career, but some. mo evans going to be better than chill, good pickup, after chill left, i wish he didnt go but...,hope acie can pick it up like i know he could he seems confused most of the time on the floor and like he doesn't want to shoot, hope he can learn from bibby and claxton, i just dont know about zaza and morris, i like to see morris over zaza, if he shows he can play,and then the free agents we picked up probably will not see alot of time the way woody plays, but we have to see how they do if they get a chance. i think this would be a great year, if we had a coach, but we still will do good, when there confident they great but when this team is down they are down, we are going to finish 6th in the playoff picture, cannot wait for the season to start, good luck HAWKS!!!

We have a team that can really do well this year in my opinion, we need to keep this young team together, they will improve alot, We need bibby, still young, and im tried of people wanting to trade him , just like marvin, i think he will improve alot this year, his best year, need to resign both and jj is a must, smoove, very young , great player needs to stop shooting 3's so much,horford is going to have another good year, i dont see him improving a whole lot thru out his career, but some. mo evans going to be better than chill, good pickup, after chill left, i wish he didnt go but...,hope acie can pick it up like i know he could he seems confused most of the time on the floor and like he doesn't want to shoot, hope he can learn from bibby and claxton, i just dont know about zaza and morris, i like to see morris over zaza, if he shows he can play,and then the free agents we picked up probably will not see alot of time the way woody plays, but we have to see how they do if they get a chance. i think this would be a great year, if we had a coach, but we still will do good, when there confident they great but when this team is down they are down, we are going to finish 6th in the playoff picture, cannot wait for the season to start, good luck HAWKS!!!

You totally lost me with Horford not improving?

We have a team that can really do well this year in my opinion, we need to keep this young team together, they will improve alot, We need bibby, still young, and im tried of people wanting to trade him , just like marvin, i think he will improve alot this year, his best year, need to resign both and jj is a must, smoove, very young , great player needs to stop shooting 3's so much,horford is going to have another good year, i dont see him improving a whole lot thru out his career, but some.

mo evans going to be better than chill, good pickup, after chill left, i wish he didnt go but...,hope acie can pick it up like i know he could he seems confused most of the time on the floor and like he doesn't want to shoot, hope he can learn from bibby and claxton, i just dont know about zaza and morris, i like to see morris over zaza, if he shows he can play,and then the free agents we picked up probably will not see alot of time the way woody plays, but we have to see how they do if they get a chance.

i think this would be a great year, if we had a coach, but we still will do good, when there confident they great but when this team is down they are down, we are going to finish 6th in the playoff picture, cannot wait for the season to start, good luck HAWKS!!!

So in all that mess you have 3 sentences ?

Nothing is capitalized.

Run on sentence hell !

How did you get out of 2nd grade ?

Wtf is this english class or a basketball forum? He makes great points, i don't agree with Horford not improving, but other stuff is pretty much correct.

Because when one writes using standard English sentence structures, it helps others understand one's thoughts and opinions. Reading posts like that are difficult to understand. If one would like people to understand one's thoughts, then it behooves one to write intelligibly.

Because when one writes using standard English sentence structures, it helps others understand one's thoughts and opinions. Reading posts like that are difficult to understand. If one would like people to understand one's thoughts, then it behooves one to write intelligibly.

So u telling me that you can't understand what he just wrote? Just read it don't worry about dots and comas, make up your own.

Nothing is capitalized.

Run on sentence hell !

:thumbsdownsmileyanim: We'll can you understand this sentence?. Oh sorry for wasting your time. You must be a english teacher and not a basketball fan. Can you grade this paper for me, thanks. I quess there are smartass's everywhere, and a few on this board. I was trying, sorry about all this, maybe this is why you dont have more people login in because all pepole do is tear you down, for no reason. I think i might get a A+ in this one.

Some good points, both from the original poster and those following.

I agree. Hawks will be better. Making the playoffs and winning 3 games

at home should boost the confidence of all.

Experience is a great teacher and our young men have another year behind them.

Now, about the use of puncuation. Here's a great example. Notice, the words

used are identical, but what a difference in meaning!

He said, " Woman, without her man, is helpless."

She said, " Woman, without her, man is helpless."

It DOES make a difference!

:conversation:

Oh my, what can the matter be. ????

I agree with the orignal post and that we have a bunch of athletes that can become a team. I see the critical piece is playing the kind of ball that utlizes the talent we have. If Woody can do that, I think we've got a lot of potential. But that is a BIG IF.

Just to respond to your thought of there are a few jerks on the board . . . . . there are more than a few. Just blow it. I'm with you, this is about basketball.

I agree that this Hawks team is better...not much better but better. Bibby SHOULD be healthy, Johnson proved he is an allstar in this league after exposing Ray Allen, we got a good replacement for Chillz in Evans! And adding Flip was good also because he is a sure thing unlike Law, who I am a fan of by the way. Marvin Williams, despite what all of you may think, got better each season and I dont see that stopping yet. And I love how he ended his season with the hard foul on rondo! lol jk I dont know what you guys see in Morris but he is just a hometown guy and will not be better than Zaza but hopefully he is better than Solomon Jones. Horfords numbers may not improve drastically but I think especially being a rookie, he gained alot of experience against the Celts and should be a better player next season. This team will have the crowd behind them at home this year and the playoff experience is also a big plus. Coach Woodson proved that he can get through to these group of guys. With that said, I think we will make the playoffs again but probably not a 6th seed even though it is possible. I say 8th or maybe 7th. But there is still time for some more transitions so maybe we can be better.

Go Hawks!!!

Nothing is capitalized.

Run on sentence hell !

ACUTALLY, "Run-on sentence hell!" is a fragment...

Did you not get out the THIRD grade?

Some good points, both from the original poster and those following.

I agree. Hawks will be better. Making the playoffs and winning 3 games

at home should boost the confidence of all.

Experience is a great teacher and our young men have another year behind them.

Now, about the use of puncuation. Here's a great example. Notice, the words

used are identical, but what a difference in meaning!

He said, " Woman, without her man, is helpless."

She said, " Woman, without her, man is helpless."

It DOES make a difference!

:conversation:

Isn't your birthday this month? No birthday thread?

Perhaps, he wants only the intelligent to understand. All are invited to think. I think.

Welcome, Biscuit!

Don't worry about some of these guys around here. I'm sure you can review their post history and find grammatical errors in their posts as well.

Anyways, I don't know if Acie will ever get it or not. He's got the tools to be good, but he just can't seem to put it together. I would be interested in hearing why you think Horford won't make big strides in the coming years.

Well biscuit...I had to read your post twice...then went into my Fav. stash to get to understand. Now what I would say is Evans will be as sure as the simple things we do in life...and they are more important than you may think. Handle the small stuff and the big things will take care of.....

Wow - Big Rush...coming down now. I think "Mo Evans is better than Chillz" is insanity...maybe as an old shooter. Whew - this new stuff is POWERFUL"....anybody "Learning from Bibby and Claxton" is a hoot...they aren't teachers. Morris will impress me if he plays at all.....I need something to eat.