• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk will be off Marvin's Jock

gsuteke

That 3 pointer is deadly.

Straight up deadly. If he is consistent with that shot it changes everything in respect to what Atlanta can do on Offense.

Well it's complete and total BS that he didn't learn to do this years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marvin should be benched permanently for his lack of a 3pt shot his first 3 years, I don't care what he does this year.

Well it's complete and total BS that he didn't learn to do this years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marvin should be benched permanently for his lack of a 3pt shot his first 3 years, I don't care what he does this year.

Nice to see you're in the Hawksquawk spirit

Strange, Woodson is looking like a great head coach. Winning really is a good deodorant.

Boy I hate to sound like one of those "I told you so" kinds of posters but I have been preaching it for a while now that Woody is a better coach than he's been given credit for. He's had a team full of young knuckleheads and he's never had even a remotely good bench to work with. This year our youngest starter is in his 4th year in the league and we've got 3 very solid guys that we can rely on off the bench.

• Premium Member
In the immortal words of Chris Tucker "I try to do what I can do, when I can do it."

I'm just waiting for Diesel to complain that Marvin only had 11 points (even though he only took 6 shots).

The stats mean nothing. He stayed active and that's all I wanted to see. He boxed out and ripped down some rebounds during our run. There should be no complaints about his play........ besides that ugly shot he threw up under the rim! :ass: