• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ID RATHER LOSE BY 30 N GET BOB N NIQUE INSTEAD OF HEINSON

NJHAWK

My 8 year old son asked if we could watch the game with no sound around the second quarter, thats how bad it was. Heinson cries worse than the Celtics players cry and believe me the Celtics players flop and cry. He gave us no credit at all. The other guy was talking about how we were on the 2nd nigt of a west east back to back and how Smoove was out and ZazA was out and all that loser could do was cry about the refs. The Celtics prolly got half their points from the foul line and he was still crying. The only 2 big men we had left both had 5 fouls and had to sit most of the game and that dumb bastard still cried. I wish there was something I could do about it with my nba league pass because I always get the dam Boston feed when we play them and its sickening.

Foul situation was 33-23. Zaza was the only big who didn't get into foul trouble and he left before halftime.

No Celtic had more than four fouls.

It was bad enough that I knew if we went into overtime, we'd lose the game because Al, Solo, and Marvin would probably all be fouled out.

It's just hilarious that if you go to CelticsBlog or any of the various Celtics forums, all those guys were complaining about the officiating too.

It's like they were watching a completely different game.

That fourth quarter drive by Paul Pierce where he got the and-1, that probably was a foul. A tough foul, but I think he got swatted on the arm just barely. I can't complain about that, even though it really hurt.

I really want to know how JJ wasn't fouled on the ensuing possession when he drove into traffic, got mauled, and somehow scored on the finger roll.

LOL

I grew up here in Atlanta, but went to grad school at the University of Connecticut. I didn't have the $s to get an NBA pass, so I watched a lot of Cs games. Tommy is hilarious. I don't think he takes himself seriously at all. The guy is a drunk. :cheers:

I can remember multiple times when I wondered if he was going to pass out before the game was over.

Another Tommy story.

When we first got up to UConn, I found the C's game on TV. I seriously could not understand what Tommy was talking about. Growing up in the South I just wasn't ready for that Frammingham (a Boston suburb) accent. I can completely understand it now, but it took me a about a year to really get the Boston accent. By the by, Tommy's accent isn't nearly as bad as it can be in the more rural areas of Mass around Boston- that accent is thick.

agreed..glad someone started this thread..every foul on the celts was a bad call and every foul on the hawks was obvious........by far the worst most homer announcers in the league..by far..i hated them last year and it looks like i'll be hating them again this year...

• Admin
Heinson is WIDELY known as the most homer broadcaster in all of sports. Any non-Boston fan hates him.

I hate his nose breathing too. WHen there was a lull and no commentary all i can hear him breathing through his nose.

I was glad there were no Tommy Points given out during the game. I hate those.

You guys make me happy to live in the A where I can listen to Bob and 'Nique. I miss Smitty, but 'Nique is pretty good too.

Could you guys mute it and listen to the radio broadcast over the internet? There might be some timing issues, but it might be worth a shot... :idea: