• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

fire woodson

joshuaneder

Honestly, I don't know how much more Woodson can do. He's handled not having Smoove pretty well. Coaches are not going to make the right decision 100% of the time... The Hawks have no frontcourt depth with their backup center out, and starting power forward out.

Take away Shaq and Amare from the Suns and they aren't that great of a team, are they?

I am going to take a break from these boards because there are many people who are being just like BOSTON fans... and it's not fun (fair weather--complaining, and pointing fingers)

Last time I checked the Hawks were 3 games above .500.

Fire Woody, Fire Billy ( I know he isnt here anymore but fire him anayway), trade Marvin, Joe is overrated, cut Flip and Mo, send Al to the Dleague, force Bibby to retire, put Smoove on I.R.

You STFU too.

this could all be fixed with two words....

Antonio McDyess.

I know you are tired of hearing me say it but it FREAKIN' OBVIOUS!!!

Yeah, but HE actually has to want to come here!!! I'm sure the front office would love to bring him in but we have to be HIS choice. If you're wanting playing time and a chance at a ring, would you not rather go to Boston, Cleveland, or back to Detroit?? Sorry, we just don't rank that highly for us to receive his consideration.

Wow I thought it was obvious I was being sarcastic. Oh well I guess everyones delusional with anger after the last 2 loses to the sorry Nets.

oops, my bad..lol.

Im just upset. The first thing everyone wants to do is fire woodson. How about we dump of these players that dont want to do their job.

Maybe we should all just chill the freak out, recognize that the season is not made or broken in it's first ten games, and stop being so dam reactionary.

We are probably not as good as our 6-0 start, but we are definitely not as bad as our 0-3 slide (esp. the losses to the Nets).

Let's all understand that one of our main guys and his backup is out so our frontcourt is depleted. We cannot expect the team to continue to roll through the schedule until they get healthy.

After the 6-0 everyone had us as shoo-ins for at least the conference finals. Now we are the worst team in the league.

The Reigning NBA Champions have not been playing well lately either, but that won't mean a hill of beans in May. It's a marathon, not a sprint. So chillax.