• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woody looks defeated

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

I know fans want to dump Woody but I think Woody is closer to saying:

"The hell with this no-defense-playing *** team. I'm outta hear beaches."

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member
he can't complain about anything,he's the one that can't coach,and he's the one that loves to play the guys that are the worst defenders at their respective positions in th entire NBA over guys that can.

Bibby?

Bibby?

and Zaza and Lue when he was here and he put Childress on quick guards like he was Corey Brewer or something when he was here.Childress couldn't even guard his own position. While Acie and Mario fight for seconds,atleast Solo can block shots,and he couldn't get minutes till now when Smoove got hurt.

Edited by Cwell

he can't complain about anything,he's the one that can't coach,and he's the one that loves to play the guys that are the worst defenders at their respective positions in th entire NBA over guys that can.

Who can defend on this team? Surely not Bibby, Joe Johnson, ZaZa, Marvin... Who is on the team that can actually defend? I'm not seeing anybody. All I'm seeing is guys pad their stats on the offensive side of the ball. That's the reality of what you have. The Suns were not even trying to play defense a few years ago and were still giving up less points than the Hawks currently are.

Well, Woody was alright coaching when everyone's healthy, but when Josh goes out he doesn't know what to do. He need to have Horford or Solo in the game at all times to defend the interior and rebounds, although both in at the same time and the defense will get alot better. The small lineup doesn't work... I mean Bibby, Joe, Murray, Marvin, and Zaza... the opposing team is drooling over that one. He need to tell Marvin to be more aggressive and shoot to score 30 every night.