• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woodson lost this game

Elijah

1) Bibby was on fire in the 3rd. So why does he not shoot until there's 2 minutes left in the game?

2) Where the HELL was ZaZa? The guy could've finished with 35 rebounds. He was going for everything and was playing with great intensity.

3) Can't he get more plays for JJ in the post against a far inferior player?

This loss frustrates the hell out of me. Toronto has Bosh, Calderon (who didn't even play well) and a bunch of trash 3 point shooters.

And on top of that, we didn't use any bench (you know what I mean), so all our big guns will have dead legs tomorrow for a scary road game against a team with a new coach and a bunch of athletes

• Premium Member
1) Bibby was on fire in the 3rd. So why does he not shoot until there's 2 minutes left in the game?

2) Where the HELL was ZaZa? The guy could've finished with 35 rebounds. He was going for everything and was playing with great intensity.

This loss frustrates the hell out of me. Toronto has Bosh, Calderon (who didn't even play well) and a bunch of trash 3 point shooters.

And on top of that, we didn't use any bench (you know what I mean), so all our big guns will have dead legs tomorrow for a scary road game against a team with a new coach and a bunch of athletes

Its amazing that when I criticize the offense after a win, the response is be thankful that we are 9-5 because I didn't expect to this record before the season. But after a loss, the same offensive approach is terrible and we should fire Woodson! Interesting fan base.

Its amazing that when I criticize the offense after a win, the response is be thankful that we are 9-5 because I didn't expect to this record before the season. But after a loss, the same offensive approach is terrible and we should fire Woodson! Interesting fan base.

That winning record is disappearing very quickly.

Zaza had 17 rebounds and we didn't need him late in the game?

Or, for that matter, much earlier than late in the game?

Flip & Acie played a combined 17 minutes - Neither scored - not one point between them.

Bibby should keep shooting until he cools off. "Feed him and fan him" The Stinger would say.

Hawks DID try to go inside, but had a lot of shots challenged - blocked. Hawks didn't

get a lot of free throw opportunities and only had one miss. Guess I can't complain

on that one tonight.

Turnovers hurt. Too many of those. Defense seemed to come and go.

Oh, and did I mention Zaza and his rebounding? Rafters announcers were complaining,

"Can't we do something about Zaza? He's killing us." Guess the Hawks put a stop

to that complaint. They benched him.

You know I like you, peoria, but give it a rest. Virtually every post I see from you ( and many others, I might add) is some comment on the fans or this message board. Try thinking and talking about the game. I'm certainly not one of these people flying in the wind with my opinion. I've said it to you guys since I joined, I'm a Hawks fan, but we will never win so long as he is the coach. Very tangible, basketball related things are repeatedly used in arguments against him. But many fans such as yourself do everyone a disservice by refusing to acknowledge these things. How is blindly supporting something you know can never grow, being a real fan? Some of us know too much. Seriously, we must have the dumbest fans in the world if a 3+ year sample size doesn't get you close to knowing exactly what Woody does to hurt this team, no amount of time could ever do it. It's a shame these guys have to play for him.

You know I like you, peoria, but give it a rest. Virtually every post I see from you ( and many others, I might add) is some comment on the fans or this message board. Try thinking and talking about the game. I'm certainly not one of these people flying in the wind with my opinion. I've said it to you guys since I joined, I'm a Hawks fan, but we will never win so long as he is the coach. Very tangible, basketball related things are repeatedly used in arguments against him. But many fans such as yourself do everyone a disservice by refusing to acknowledge these things. How is blindly supporting something you know can never grow, being a real fan? Some of us know too much. Seriously, we must have the dumbest fans in the world if a 3+ year sample size doesn't get you close to knowing exactly what Woody does to hurt this team, no amount of time could ever do it. It's a shame these guys have to play for him.

+1000

Also, where was Acie? The offense looked alive when he was in, but he only got a few minutes.

I was just watching the game because I missed it last night and in the 2nd quarter on a play Acie dribbled up court and spun away from the defender and passed to Marvin and it went out of bounds. They showed Woody on the sidelined mean mugging then walked back to his seat and clear as day said "what the f**k" right after when Toronto went back up the court u see Bibby getting ready to come back in. Woody is a trip, man. If Flip did the same thing Woody wouldn't do anything.

Edited by Cwell

Woody should just leave himself.... no one needs to explain this one!