• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Frenzy

• Premium Member
Thats the number of Free throws we shot tonight.......unacceptable.That shows we are taking too many jumpers regardless of the refs.Granted,Toronto shot 10 FTs,but still.Also we had 15 turnovers

This was just one of those games where the refs swallow the whistle. We just weren't physical enough tonight. Our interior defense is awful and we REFUSE to drive the ball.

15 TOs isn't bad... it was very close at the end... Marvin just couldn't convert the floater. I thought they would've gotten blown out... no one plays well and Zaza getting over 24 mins/game isn't a good sign.

Since when is 15 to's not bad? lol! It's awful. A winning team may have up to 10 or so. Do the math. Just off that assumption, that's a possible 15 points that you don't seem to care about. Every possession counts. You can't give away chances and expect to win. It tilts the playing field towards your opponent.

• Premium Member
15 TOs isn't bad... it was very close at the end... Marvin just couldn't convert the floater. I thought they would've gotten blown out... no one plays well and Zaza getting over 24 mins/game isn't a good sign.

Marv should have shot when he got the ball. Not put the ball on the floor. That's not his game.

Is it me or do J.J. likes to settle to much......He is just to easy going where is the fire? the will to win? sometimes I just dont see it in J.J. I think he should be more aggressive.

JJ has a sprained toe so he really can't drive effectively right now.

Thread theme:

That the teams had a similar number of FTs indicates that the game was called evenly. Face it, both the Hawks and the Raptors are perimeter teams with a soft underbelly. Which ever team gets that inside enforcer will come out on top in the division. That said, Josh Smith would have made a huge difference in the game tonight. It will be good to get him back.

MW's last shot:

MW's last shot is in his bag of tricks, I have no problem with that shot. When he drives he tends to get fouled, which would have been great for the Hawks in that situation as it would have stopped the clock and MW is about as good a FT shooter as the Hawks have.

I do think this team needs to be more aggressive on offense. Thats partially them and partially on Woody to instill that mentality (and to call some damn plays).

That said, Joe is getting to the line at as high a rate as he ever has. Josh is out (although he wasn't attacking nearly enough before he went out). Al refuses to face up consistently. Starvin is hitting that J well enough that its often a better choice than driving. I think our foul-drawing should be on Josh and Al. Josh has to be willing to do it, but we know he can. Al should hypothetically be able to but hasn't ever shown the desire to do it every night.

Thats the number of Free throws we shot tonight.......unacceptable.That shows we are taking too many jumpers regardless of the refs.Granted,Toronto shot 10 FTs,but still.Also we had 15 turnovers

The team has fell in love with the 3 - pointer... they don't drive in the lane as much, but when Josh Smith returns the number of free throws WILL increase....