• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

INTRODUCING MYSELF

Mrs. Joe Johnson

Hello everyone, I would just like 2 say I am a huge Atlanta Hawks Fan. I have been one my entire life since I was introduced the sport of basketball. I enjoy reading all the posts some are intriguing,thought provoking, hillarious, and just downright full of hate. With all of that bein said I feel that although the hawks have slipped a little bit due to injuries, fatigue,playin time, etc we will be alright and ready 2 shock the world once more. Everybody keep your head up and dont 4get if u are a real hawks fan u are one through good and bad(there has been more bad than good the last decade trust me I know) Well anyway I maybe rambling but I just wanted to introduce myself and let everybody know I got the hawks back!!! Now go out there and please beat the Wizards 2 nite !!

:conversation:

WELCOME TO HAWKSQUAWK!

With all the squabble here, both good and bad, we still love our Hawks, especially

when we win.

Hopefully, you can stay with us here and share your thoughts with us. :write a letter:

That's what this is all about.

GO HAWKS! We need a W tonight!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hello everyone, I would just like 2 say I am a huge Atlanta Hawks Fan. I have been one my entire life since I was introduced the sport of basketball. I enjoy reading all the posts some are intriguing,thought provoking, hillarious, and just downright full of hate. With all of that bein said I feel that although the hawks have slipped a little bit due to injuries, fatigue,playin time, etc we will be alright and ready 2 shock the world once more. Everybody keep your head up and dont 4get if u are a real hawks fan u are one through good and bad(there has been more bad than good the last decade trust me I know) Well anyway I maybe rambling but I just wanted to introduce myself and let everybody know I got the hawks back!!! Now go out there and please beat the Wizards 2 nite !!

Well... WELCOME! Enjoy the future conversations! :conversation: