Plainview1981

http://www.goldenglobes.org/nominations/

It won for:

Best motion picture-Drama

Best Director-Danny Boyle

Best Screenplay

Best Original Score

Kate Winslet also won big:

Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama (Revolutionary Road)

Best Performance by an Actress In A Supporting Role in a Motion Picture (The Reader)

The Wrestler won for best actor (Mickey Rourke) and Best original song for a motion picture. The Wrestler performed by Bruce Springsteen.

If you haven't seen Slumdog Millionaire I'd definitely suggest that you try and get out and see it or get it when it comes out on DVD. It was extremely well done and there's an Indian girl in the movie who is quite HOT!

I saw The Wrestler a couple of weeks ago and it wasn't too bad but I mainly wanted to see it for the various Marisa Tomei topless scenes ... and God bless that woman for embracing her 40's! I think that Mickey Rourke patterned his character on a mix between Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior.

Just saw Slumdog Millionaire (I want to spell it without the second 'i' since that's how Indian Regis pronounces it) with my wife.

That is a terrific film.

Did you almost lose your last/current meal/snack during the "autograph port-o-potty" scene in the beginning?

• Admin
If you haven't seen Slumdog Millionaire I'd definitely suggest that you try and get out and see it or get it when it comes out on DVD. It was extremely well done and there's an Indian girl in the movie who is quite HOT!

I saw The Wrestler a couple of weeks ago and it wasn't too bad but I mainly wanted to see it for the various Marisa Tomei topless scenes ... and God bless that woman for embracing her 40's! I think that Mickey Rourke patterned his character on a mix between Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior.

I have been wanting to see both of those movies