• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sprite Commercial

HorfordTheBeast

If I see those douchebags jumping in the pool one more time I will go completely insane. Is there any way we can get sprite to send Sportsouth a NEW ad? That's two straight years of seeing that thing 20 plus times a game. And with the amount of dumbass Woodson timeouts we really go to commercial break a lot more than most teams I'm sure. "Hey, we're on a run and looking strong out there....TIMEOUT fellas...let's cool off...and while we're at it...let's cool off by drinking sprite and jumping in a pool to a really awful song"...

Sorry, I just needed to vent...

If I see those douchebags jumping in the pool one more time I will go completely insane. Is there any way we can get sprite to send Sportsouth a NEW ad? That's two straight years of seeing that thing 20 plus times a game. And with the amount of dumbass Woodson timeouts we really go to commercial break a lot more than most teams I'm sure. "Hey, we're on a run and looking strong out there....TIMEOUT fellas...let's cool off...and while we're at it...let's cool off by drinking sprite and jumping in a pool to a really awful song"...

Just once I'd like to see a spoof version where the guys crack their heads open. :beer:

But, it does provide and easy way for me to know if the games on FSN or FSS. I see that commercial and know I'm on the right channel.

Be happy you don't have to watch that same stupid KG commercial on LP Broadband.

True true....However the Sprite ad does annoy the heck out of me. They even played it during an NFL playoff game on national TV a few weeks ago!

I have the same problem when i watch other local coverage, i.e. Fox Sports Tennessee during Predators game plays the SAME d@mn Preds banking ad during EVERY commercial break. AGH!

LMAO- i was tired of this commercial halfway through LAST season!

im falling away.......... with youuuuuuuuu...

I also want to get one of my boys (who happens to be a fairly successful hip-hop producer) to cut some new intro music when coming back from commercial... (not that DJ Rob Swift intro- its ok--- im talking about the main 'theme music').

doooooooone, doooooooooone, dooooooooooone, doooooooooone, errrrrr, errrr..

yall know what im talking 'bout!

:wink:

LMAO I thought I was the only one. I thought it was a pretty cool idea the first 87 times I saw it. Now I just forward through it until like last night I was watching live and discovered the stupid FF button doesn't work on real T.V.

• Moderators
:no-no:

Please. Could Mrhonline and I see this commercial!

What a joy it would be. Instead, we get to watch the

mighty Celtics 400 times each game we watch.

I figured you would just be excited when you could watch the Celtics commercials because they weren't blacking you out.

Yeah, it's still better than watching the KG commercicals & the "Where [insert lame phrase here] Happens" commercials 45 times a game on league pass. I've watched a few games on LP and I've had all I can stand of it.

With that said...I like the sprite commercial...but they've gotta find a new one. But I guess AS found a new sponsor, since Rheem commercials are popping up all of a sudden.

I figured you would just be excited when you could watch the Celtics commercials because they weren't blacking you out.

That's when I watch OTHER games, not the Hawks. Tonight makes

eight straight games I have been "BLACKED OUT" on every Hawks

game.

The have my money. I have NO Hawks games, just others.

Sucks.

I complain. They reply. Form letter.

I did get a personal reply after the last home game. It didn't help,

however, since I was blacked out again tonight.

As I say, it sucks.

And, you KNOW I'm thrilled to watch those "Mighty Celtics Commercial"

when I do watch other games. Yeah, right.

LMAO I thought I was the only one. I thought it was a pretty cool idea the first 87 times I saw it. Now I just forward through it until like last night I was watching live and discovered the stupid FF button doesn't work on real T.V.

I, actually, have always hated it. I remember the first time I saw it, I was like "WTF are they advertising? Is this a shoe commercial? Sports apparel? What are they selling?" And then they flash the product at the end.

And now I'm just extremely bored with it. Want it to end.