• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AP: Mike Bibby out on Saturday w/ sprained foot

GameTime

Hawks guard Mike Bibby will not play on Saturday because of a sprained left foot.

The Hawks, whose next game is on Tuesday, could also be without Joe Johnson on Saturday. Flip Murray and Acie Law should get plenty of run either way, but their increased value, like Bibby's status, is day-to-day.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=txha...t&type=lgns

Acie better start. Flip is not a PG and is better suited with our 2nd team.

Edited by GameTime

Hawks guard Mike Bibby will not play on Saturday because of a sprained left foot.

The Hawks, whose next game is on Tuesday, could also be without Joe Johnson on Saturday. Flip Murray and Acie Law should get plenty of run either way, but their increased value, like Bibby's status, is day-to-day.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=txha...t&type=lgns

Acie better start. Flip is not a PG and is better suited with our 2nd team.

You know Flip is gonna start and get 40 min. while Acie gets his usual 5. Let's guess how many to's Flip has tonight with his ball hogging and always looking for his shot. I hate Woody. If I go to a Hawks game I'm getting tickets behind Woody and I'm gonna give him hell all night long!

You know Flip is gonna start and get 40 min. while Acie gets his usual 5. Let's guess how many to's Flip has tonight with his ball hogging and always looking for his shot. I hate Woody. If I go to a Hawks game I'm getting tickets behind Woody and I'm gonna give him hell all night long!

I mean even if Flip is paying Woody's child support any sane coach knows that Flip would be better suited to be a scoring punch off the bench than a chucking starting PG that somehow doesn't know how to pass.

Edited by GameTime

Kneejerk reaction: We are in a world of trouble, we really aren't good without Bibby.

Thought-out reaction: Acie Law, this is your chance. It is up to Acie and Acie only to prove to Woody that he can run the point for the Hawks, and move Flip over to SG. Acie & Flip are going to have to come up huge tonight.

I would guess that Acie starts. Flip has been so effective with his scoring off the bench i don't see a reason for his role to change.

Time for Acie to show that he can be a legit NBA player.

Agreed. Hopefully Acie takes this as a way of proving himself like Jerryd Bayless did vs. the Nets when Roy was hurt. He was riding pine. Now he is getting 25 mins a game on a stacked Blazers team. We can only pray that Woody is smart enough to do the same. :helpsmilie:

Edited by GameTime

I'd be REALLY surprised if Acie starts. Some would think that Woody has no choice...but I just can't seem to think Woodson will do it.

We will see tonight. I guess Woodson will have no choice but to play Acie more than the usual token minutes per game.