• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Refs cost us this game

capstone21

Not going to say that refs coat us the win, but not calling a foul on Joes drive to the basket on the second to last possession was absurd. Especially with lebron getting the same call on the other end next trip down.

And Mo Williams is a homo.

Not going to say that refs coat us the win, but not calling a foul on Joes drive to the basket on the second to last possession was absurd. Especially with lebron getting the same call on the other end next trip down.

That was definitely true. LeBron got a crazy amount of phantom calls tonight...but it's the NBA, you gotta live with it. Still lame.

• Admin
That was definitely true. LeBron got a crazy amount of phantom calls tonight...but it's the NBA, you gotta live with it. Still lame.

why do we have to live with it?

Its wrong. Players should be on an even level if you are a rookie, a 12th man or a superstar

• Admin
JJ has never gotten equal calls. I bet you could go through that tape and find a dozen calls that could have made the difference.

But in the end we showed our stuff tonight on national TV. No reason to hang our heads.

Its true he didn't which sucks but still all players should be on an even level

why do we have to live with it?

Its wrong. Players should be on an even level if you are a rookie, a 12th man or a superstar

I kinda said it with a sarcastic tone. Doesn't translate too well on the internet, lol.

But yeah, it is ridiculous. You don't call that foul at the end of a game.

JJ has never gotten equal calls. I bet you could go through that tape and find a dozen calls that could have made the difference.

But in the end we showed our stuff tonight on national TV. No reason to hang our heads.

You get calls by attacking the rim. That's why I called out Flip's number in the chatroom on the inbound.

They should have given the ball to someone who could get in the lane and draw contact with 1.6 left.

You get calls by attacking the rim. That's why I called out Flip's number in the chatroom on the inbound.

They should have given the ball to someone who could get in the lane and draw contact with 1.6 left.

They could have decapitated Flip and he would not have gotten a call there at the end. That game was decided by a horrible foul call at the end, pretty simple. Drive or no drive it wasnt a foul and there should have been ot. Now we did blow the lead so we dug our own grave.

Unfortunately that looked like a nba special right there. I don't think anyone on our team could have gotten a foul with 1.6 seconds. JJ had more contact on his drive and he didn't initiate it.