• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

no surgery for marvin

drditzel

Yay. He says he's aiming to get back before the regular season ends so that's good. The whole undefeated without Marvin thing is just a weird coincidence. I'll believe we're better without him when we go undefeated til he gets back. Until then...Get well Marvin. And fix your posture. Quit slouchin all the damn time.

• Premium Member
That is great news. Hopefully he will be back in less then 4 weeks and help us be ready for the playoffs

Yeah probably just found a bunch of stab wounds from Hawk squawkers constantly stabbing him in the back ;-) But that is good news!

Yeah probably just found a bunch of stab wounds from Hawk squawkers constantly stabbing him in the back ;-) But that is good news!

I have to admit that was pretty funny! :laughing5:

Oh and yes this is great news ... I just hope he isn't rushed back before he's ready though. I'd rather play the remainder of the season/playoffs without him than risk him doing major damage to himself.

He needs to get the surgery. Back problems are no joke and can end a career. Also if he comes back for the playoffs it will mess up the chemistry of the team. Woody will not play the bench (sad but true)

Docs said he doesn't need surgery. If he needed it, they would have told him especially since he is a young player. He can have surgery in the offseason if he still feels hurt. I don't think he will mess up the chemistry..guys are just stepping up not only because we are without Marvin but we need that homecourt advantage against the Heat!!!

This is good news because he can still come back in time for the playoffs. This also forces Woody to use the bench which will give our guys like Acie and Mario more confidence when playoff time comes.

I agree 100%, but this only applies if Acie uses him minutes positively and not negatively. There is a chance that Acie's confidence is reduced farther if he doesn't take advantage of the time he's going to get. With that said I really like what I've seen from him so far.

He needs to get the surgery. Back problems are no joke and can end a career.

No he doesn't need to get back surgery. No one ever fully recovers from back surgery. No matter how good of a surgeon he might have it is nearly always better to try and let time heal it than to have surgery. It's not like a knee or wrist.