• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woody!

Diesel

• Premium Member

I'm watching the game and I hear Wood say to the Ref... "I better see that on the film!!" in the middle of fussing at the ref. I was proud.. but even more proud was that he said it while we were up by 14 or so.

I'm watching the game and I hear Wood say to the Ref... "I better see that on the film!!" in the middle of fussing at the ref. I was proud.. but even more proud was that he said it while we were up by 14 or so.

I caught that too! It was a funny exchange. Woody went on to tell him, "You're going to get a nice note from me!"

It was also in defense of Acie Law..........which is kind of suprising since he seems to be fresh out of the dog house.

It was an inbounds play in the 4th quarter where Law got called for holding before the inbound pass was made. The rules state that is 2 automatic free throws. Woody stepped up and fought for Law.............

Actually several times in that game Woody took up for his players. There was one fould on Bibby where he did not even tuoch Martin on a 3 point attmpt. You could hear Bibby say, "Wood, I didn't even touch him." Then Woody took it to the ref. At one point you could even hear him tell the Hawks to just play and that he would take care of the refs.

That is the way it should be. The players whould worry about playing while on the court and allow the coach to argue with the refs on their be-half.

Seven in a row . . . . . guess that deserves liking for five minutes?

Sund may think it deserves a two year extension. I've been guilty as anyone as being a Woody basher, but doesn't this guy deserve an extension?? Seriously, as much as his coaching, at times, makes my skin crawl...he's earned it, correct??

Sund may think it deserves a two year extension. I've been guilty as anyone as being a Woody basher, but doesn't this guy deserve an extension?? Seriously, as much as his coaching, at times, makes my skin crawl...he's earned it, correct??

If one winning season out of what, 5 now with a what .360 winning percentage deserves an extension then I'm pretty sure I deserve a 5 mill bonus at my job. I'll never say it and you can't make me say it.

• Premium Member
If one winning season out of what, 5 now with a what .360 winning percentage deserves an extension then I'm pretty sure I deserve a 5 mill bonus at my job. I'll never say it and you can't make me say it.

One out of five is true, but a little misleading. I don't think even Phil Jackson could've won many games with the teams Woodson had in his first couple of years here. I have always been up and down with Woodsoon. One week he pisses me off and the next week I think he is a good coach. So I say instead of looking at these last five years, lets let him keep that last year on the contract and then take a look at the three previous years. That should be more telling of what type of coach we have. If we keep improving next year I don't see any reason why we shouldn't give Woodson another extension.

One out of five is true, but a little misleading. I don't think even Phil Jackson could've won many games with the teams Woodson had in his first couple of years here. I have always been up and down with Woodsoon. One week he pisses me off and the next week I think he is a good coach. So I say instead of looking at these last five years, lets let him keep that last year on the contract and then take a look at the three previous years. That should be more telling of what type of coach we have. If we keep improving next year I don't see any reason why we shouldn't give Woodson another extension.

I agree and i hate Woodson but its hard to fire a coach or not extend him when the team improves every year.