• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The end is near for Boston. Hawks need to pull out some road wins.

Plainview1981

I tell you what, it looks like the only team above the Hawks that might be healthy in the playoffs is Cleveland and even their missing Ben Wallace. Boston is starting to have injury problems and Orlando is missing Nelson one of their top players. If the Hawks can finish fairly strong they might have a shot at a deep playoff run this year.

Btw, Wade is also banged up now. He sat out tonight with an injured hip.

I tell you what, it looks like the only team above the Hawks that might be healthy in the playoffs is Cleveland and even their missing Ben Wallace. Boston is starting to have injury problems and Orlando is missing Nelson one of their top players. If the Hawks can finish fairly strong they might have a shot at a deep playoff run this year.

Btw, Wade is also banged up now. He sat out tonight with an injured hip.

Ben Wallace is useless.

B Wallace with 8-10 rebounds a game? Dude has only done that once in his last 10 games. Nevermind the fact that he hasnt played a game in March...

By the way, Boston won another thriller tonight due to the 4th quarter heroics by Paul "I Whine Cuz I Can" Pierce. They are still a deep team. We are going to have to play like we have recently (read: 6 game win streak) if we are going deep in the playoffs.

Period.

Given that the Hawks would only face the celtics or the magic in the conference finals, their injury situation means relatively little for the hawks in terms of doing a deep playoff run. The match up against Cleveland is the key, and I don't think Ben Wallace would see a lot of playing time anyways against the hawks. He is only really needed against teams that score a lot in the paint, like the celtics.

Celts beat Heat in overtime! And without Wade.

Now if only the Hawks can pull off another win tonight against the Mavericks. This will help separate us some more from the Heat who have been "breathing down our necks" for that 4thspot.