• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bibby's +/- in the last 7 games (stats)

jerrywest

Look at Bibby's +/- in the 7 game homestand.

Team In min +/- out min +/-

Detroit In 36 +13 out 12 -9

NO In 31 +4 out 17 +6

Utah In 27 -4 out 21 +11

Indiana In 32 +4 out 16 +10

Portland In 39 +14 out 9 +4

Sacramento In 36 +3 out 12 +19

Dallas In 33 -7 out 15 +15

In the last 6 games we were much worse per minute with him in there.

TOTAL

In 234 minutes (+27)

out 102 minutes (+56)

Edited by jerrywest

• Premium Member
Look at Bibby's +/- in the 7 game homestand.

Team In min +/- out min +/-

Detroit In 36 +13 out 12 -9

NO In 31 +4 out 17 +6

Utah In 27 -4 out 21 +11

Indiana In 32 +4 out 16 +10

Portland In 39 +14 out 9 +4

Sacramento In 36 +3 out 12 +19

Dallas In 33 -7 out 15 +15

In the last 6 games we were much worse per minute with him in there.

TOTAL

In 234 minutes in (+27)

out 102 minutes out (+56)

Well you have to admit that we are a MUCH improved team since he's gotten here. Hopefully, the last 7 games are more an aberration(sp?) than what we can expect out of him come the rest of the season and Playoffs. He's the BEST pg on our roster and the best pg we've had here since Mook was traded. The guy just hasn't been the same since his bout with the flu a few weeks ago. He was actually on a pretty good role up until then and his usual detractors were pretty silent around here. I just hope he gets it together in time for the Playoffs because we need this team hitting on all cylinders.

• Premium Member
Its really unfair to use this last set of games. He was sick for most of them. He is only starting to recover now.

We are better team with him then without him.

Thankyou Capstone. Someone has to stop the madness. Bibby is the best PG on the roster, whether Acie gets minutes or not. I know some here won't want to here that fact, but it is what it is man. Next season may be a different story, but right now there's no way a sane coach would choose any different.

Its really unfair to use this last set of games. He was sick for most of them. He is only starting to recover now.

We are better team with him then without him.

Not to mention the team has been sucking major azz out of the gate. We are a notoriously slow starting TEAM and that isn't all Bibby's fault. Bibby is by far the best PG we have so I'm not sure what else you would suggest.

My problem is, with Bibby we are too jump shot oriented. When his minutes are limited we play much better team ball and we don't have to worry about him shooting us out of it trying to find his shot (he can't drive). His defense gets us in trouble too and I think overall, he makes us play the kind of ball that only looks good when we are shooting the lights out. Otherwise, he is a liability.