• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mavs shot their wads last night

NJHAWK

I cant believe Nique said that, I really cant. Can we have the stinger with Bob now please.

OMG when he said that I literally LMAO.

I bet the chat went nuts when he said that.

I had to look it up to see if there were other definitions of that term. And lucky for Nique there are.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/shoot+wad

shoot your wad

1. (American informal) to spend or use everything that you have He's going to shoot his wad on his night out - whatever it costs for a good time.

2. (American informal) to say everything that you want to say about a particular subject Our opponents shot their wad at the meeting and left everyone in no doubt that they would oppose our plans.

3. (British, American & Australian taboo) if a man shoots his wad, semen (= thick liquid containing a man's seed) comes out of his wenis He shot his wad as soon as she took her blouse off.

Nonetheless it's still hilarious

Gotta love UGA's educational system.

• Premium Member
I cant believe Nique said that, I really cant. Can we have the stinger with Bob now please.

I just wish I could have seen Bob's face...lol Or at least been in his mind at the time Nique dropped that one.

I love you Nique...but man, it's time to drop the mic. Put it down before you kill anyone else. lol