• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yeah we lost, but how about Smoove?

MrRyda

You were the one who decided to start the whole middle debate. Clearly you don't understand the meaning of the word. Anyone with a lick of sense would know exactly what time frame i was talking about since i had just posted in my previous post that Smith started shooting 3s in March.

I posted the definition of the word middle from Websters yet you still don't understand it.

Yes it's me who clearly doesn't understand that March IS NOT the "middle of the season".

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well genius they have this thing called "sections" and "decks" in an NBA arena and that makes it pretty damn simple to determine who is in the middle horizontally or vertically.

hahahaha what if you are in a crowd at an outside concert? How do you do the math then?

Yes I realize that you referred to the beginning of March as "middle of the season". Can you really not understand how you're wrong about that being the "middle of the season"?

If you're 10 years old are you in the "middle" of your life (assuming a fixed amount of years no less than 82)?

If you're 10 miles into an 82 mile drive are you in the "middle" of your drive?

If you're 10 hours into your menstrual cycle then are you in the "middle" of your cycle?

This is direct from Westers Dictionary which you desperately need to become familiar with.

3: the position of being in the midst of something <in the middle of the crowd>

If you can insert "in the midst" for "middle" in any of those statements then they are correct.

I can't make it any clearer than that.

I've been coming to this board less frequently lately because when I do, I often find two and a half pages of people debating the usage of the word "middle" or some such nonsense, rather than talking about basketball.

Then I apologize for my part of this thread and I'll lock it since it's clearly going nowhere and I don't want to drive people away.