• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Interesting stat

coachx

Atlanta was 21 -21 for FTs last night.

9 times out of 10 that = a win.

Just thought that was interesting after the struggles from the line we have has this season.

Agree, but 10 times out of 10 we lose when Bibby and Joe have off nights. We live and die by our guards shooting.

Agree, but 10 times out of 10 we lose when Bibby and Joe have off nights. We live and die by our guards shooting.

Ya, Bibby was 1-7 on 3's one game after going 5-6 on 3's vs. the Lakers. The saying "live by the 3, die by the 3" has never been more true about any one player then it is with Mike Bibby.

JJ only had 9 FG attempts ! That is very strange. I would venture to say that is his lowest FG attempt total of any game he has played as a Hawk in which he did not leave the game early due to injury or a blow out.

Ya, Bibby was 1-7 on 3's one game after going 5-6 on 3's vs. the Lakers. The saying "live by the 3, die by the 3" has never been more true about any one player then it is with Mike Bibby.

JJ only had 9 FG attempts ! That is very strange. I would venture to say that is his lowest FG attempt total of any game he has played as a Hawk in which he did not leave the game early due to injury or a blow out.

JJ has looked sluggish the past couple of weeks, after he was on fire for a while with all those 30 point games. Lets hope he gets it back for the playoffs. Perhaps Woody should dial down his minutes some?

JJ has looked sluggish the past couple of weeks, after he was on fire for a while with all those 30 point games. Lets hope he gets it back for the playoffs. Perhaps Woody should dial down his minutes some?

Woodson has to play him 40+ minutes a night so he can make the All Star team next year!

I looked at the stats and the big difference was turnovers. Hawks had 17 turnovers to the Sixers 7. Sixers had 9 steals.

The game was ugly for the first several minutes. ..looked like we couldn't complete a chest pass. There is just no flow to our offense and our guards either jack up a shot or force an impossible pass. We had 17 asssists to their 27.

• Moderators
Woodson has to play him 40+ minutes a night so he can make the All Star team next year!

Well done, my friend.

Joe played 42 minutes. When the heck is Acie coming back. I know flip is our backup PG but if you're not going to play Mario more then who is our backup SG? We are thin.