• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'd love to see this happen tonight......

Antmillennium

With all of the fuss being made about Josh Smith's missed dunk attempt, I'd ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see Josh Smith go down to Miami, do the same dunk, and MAKE IT this time!!!! He'd piss a lot of people off, but I'd love to see that act of defiance from him and let those babies in Miami know that we don't care about their feelings or what they have to say.

Edited by Antmillennium

As much fun as that would be I simply want to see Josh show up tonight (on the road), drive the ball to the basket, rebound, and defend the paint. If he does those three things well are chances at winning go up up up!

As much fun as that would be I simply want to see Josh show up tonight (on the road), drive the ball to the basket, rebound, and defend the paint. If he does those three things well are chances at winning go up up up!

X2. I don't care if Smoove pulled out a 720. Be aggressive, drive, rebound and defend.

With all of the fuss being made about Josh Smith's missed dunk attempt, I'd ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see Josh Smith go down to Miami, do the same dunk, and MAKE IT this time!!!! He'd piss a lot of people off, but I'd love to see that act of defiance from him and let those babies in Miami know that we don't care about their feelings or what they have to say.

As much as I didn't care for Josh's dunk, I prefer it to the dirty hard fouls.

Hawk88

I want to see if they hard foul Smoove tonight. If they do I want Wade fouled just as hard. There better be someone willing to deliver that blow if it were to happen.

The game will be physical. All 5 up until now have been, I see the trend continuing. However, I don't think we're going to see Heat players intentionally going after Smoove or putting themselves in a poor position if there is a game 7. The Heat can't afford to be short-handed for a possible game 7. The Hawks either for that matter.

The game will be physical. All 5 up until now have been, I see the trend continuing. However, I don't think we're going to see Heat players intentionally going after Smoove or putting themselves in a poor position if there is a game 7. The Heat can't afford to be short-handed for a possible game 7. The Hawks either for that matter.

Agreed buckeye...MIA knows that even though it looks bleak for them, all they have to do is win this game at their place to have an outside chance of taking us in seven. I don't think it will happen but they have beaten us at Phillips in the series already and we (these players) haven't closed out a playoff series at home....ever.

I think MIA will play aggressive but professionally - we need to do the same and our better talent should come through.

Finish em off Hawks!