• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I was bothered...

Diesel

• Premium Member

I was bothered by the fact that we couldn't get a fair call tonight. Especially not Smoove.

Did anybody really see what was happening?

Smoove was arguably our best player in the last game.

1st foul... James drive at Smoove. Smoove didn't swat at James and he looked like he was trying to get out of James Way. Foul #1.

2nd Foul... James drives at Smoove. Smoove plays for the Charge. Foul #2. Thank god that Hubie is manning the telestrator to show the idiot James fan that the King was in the wrong.

After this Smoove goes to the bench. I think we were tied 12-12. We go down hill from there.

3rd Foul... I don't remember. Maybe a legit foul on Anderson.

4th Foul... I don't remember.

But there was a technical foul. Smoove is trying to score inside and Williams slams into Smoove, hits him on the head and Smoove jumps up arguing and boom hit with the tech.

The fact that Lebron doesn't get fouls called on him and that he runs full speed into the lane and bowl over anybody there and gets a charge is why he's able to get easy scores. Who is going to take a Lebron charge when they know that there's only a 5% chance that you get the charge... regardless of how perfectly you excute the charge.

I get that the NBA want James vs. Kobe.

However, between Kobe's throat punch to Artest which got Artest kicked out of the game and Kobe ... nothing...

and James... with his unfoulability.

This is ridiculous. Just boycott the freaking game. I say we forfiet games 3 and 4 so that the league can get what they want. because the reffing so far has been tremendously horrible.

I was bothered by the fact that we couldn't get a fair call tonight. Especially not Smoove.

Did anybody really see what was happening?

Smoove was arguably our best player in the last game.

1st foul... James drive at Smoove. Smoove didn't swat at James and he looked like he was trying to get out of James Way. Foul #1.

2nd Foul... James drives at Smoove. Smoove plays for the Charge. Foul #2. Thank god that Hubie is manning the telestrator to show the idiot James fan that the King was in the wrong.

After this Smoove goes to the bench. I think we were tied 12-12. We go down hill from there.

3rd Foul... I don't remember. Maybe a legit foul on Anderson.

4th Foul... I don't remember.

But there was a technical foul. Smoove is trying to score inside and Williams slams into Smoove, hits him on the head and Smoove jumps up arguing and boom hit with the tech.

The fact that Lebron doesn't get fouls called on him and that he runs full speed into the lane and bowl over anybody there and gets a charge is why he's able to get easy scores. Who is going to take a Lebron charge when they know that there's only a 5% chance that you get the charge... regardless of how perfectly you excute the charge.

I get that the NBA want James vs. Kobe.

However, between Kobe's throat punch to Artest which got Artest kicked out of the game and Kobe ... nothing...

and James... with his unfoulability.

This is ridiculous. Just boycott the freaking game. I say we forfiet games 3 and 4 so that the league can get what they want. because the reffing so far has been tremendously horrible.

THE HAWKS ARE NOT HELPIN THEMSELVES AND THE REFS WOULDNOT CALL A FOUL ON LEBRON EVEN IF HE HAD GUN ON THEIR MAMA :angry22:

• Premium Member
THE HAWKS ARE NOT HELPIN THEMSELVES AND THE REFS WOULDNOT CALL A FOUL ON LEBRON EVEN IF HE HAD GUN ON THEIR MAMA :angry22:

Well think about it this way...

They are taking away one of our best defensive pieces and at the time one of our best offensive pieces with 2 bogus calls 5 minutes into the game.

If you're a ref, and you want to fix a game... you don't tell the score keeper to change the score. You hit the best scorer or defender with fouls. Everything that has been happening to us sounds exactly how Tim D. described how he would fix a game for the mob. He would make sure that the best scorer was in foul trouble and that way, he could control the game.

I mean darn.. we're already down 2 starters.

• Moderators

The sad part is that the biased calls are totally unnecessary. Without Marvin and Horford healthy we are hopelessly outgunned in Cleveland. Of course, that doesn't stop the refs from getting on their knees before the king.

I hope we bring more to the table in Atlanta.

• Premium Member
The sad part is that the biased calls are totally unnecessary. Without Marvin and Horford healthy we are hopelessly outgunned in Cleveland. Of course, that doesn't stop the refs from getting on their knees before the king.

I hope we bring more to the table in Atlanta.

I would love to see us get both games in Atlanta..

The Cavs are not the Celtics. If we took them to 7 and we got fair officiating, I don't know if they could stand it.

Unfortunately, the tone set by the refs tells me... this won't be fair or pretty.