• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Acie Law plays......

TheDude

like a timid schoolgirl....what is his problem....he isn't aggressive, doesn't drive to dish or layup, shows no emotion on his face unless you consider lackadaisical an emotion, and his head isnt in the game...

if i had his natural abilities, i'd be totally trying to take over the game...ESPECIALLY when we are down by so many points and there is no risk there...just go all out....has Woody totally crushed this man?

and in college although he wasnt a 80% jumpshooter, he could still hit shots...now it's like he's royal ivey or something and it's all in his head...

whatever happened to Acie Law.

Woody could never develop young players. He has no experience with them - he was used to veterans. Look at how Marvin has stalled and how Josh still still has brain farts on the court. These two, with the right coach, could have been much better than they are now. Rookies on the Hawks basically are on their own to develop at their own pace. I'm afraid that is what is happening with Acie now.

If I was an owner, I be asking about the return on the investment I've made in these guys. That would be enough to can Woody. They've lost a lot compared to the value of these guys if they had developed them properly. More than what it would take to change coaches.

like a timid schoolgirl....what is his problem....he isn't aggressive, doesn't drive to dish or layup, shows no emotion on his face unless you consider lackadaisical an emotion, and his head isnt in the game...

if i had his natural abilities, i'd be totally trying to take over the game...ESPECIALLY when we are down by so many points and there is no risk there...just go all out....has Woody totally crushed this man?

and in college although he wasnt a 80% jumpshooter, he could still hit shots...now it's like he's royal ivey or something and it's all in his head...

Woody seems to have a knack for crushing young players' confidence.

Well being a PG it's got to be confidence destroying when you have a coach that would play janky old veterans and heck even a SF in chills ahead of you at the 1 only to bring in a stud vet you're supposed to tutor under but instead play a undersized 2 guard as his back up.

If we really want Acie to make an impact he can't be the 3rd man in the PG rotation. EIther we let Flip walk or we trade Acie.

Didn't Woodson develop Zaza?

Zaza is only 10 months older than Acie.

Zaza just got minutes. He still plays like a retard most of the time. He didn't even begin his career here anyway.

Edited by Cwell

Zaza just got minutes. He still plays like a retard most of the time. He didn't even begin his career here anyway.

Zaza was 3 years younger than Acie when he got here, and somehow became one of the best offensive rebounders in the NBA.

Zaza was 3 years younger than Acie when he got here, and somehow became one of the best offensive rebounders in the NBA.

he got minutes. Every basketball player in the world will play better when given consistent minutes.