NJHAWK

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st round: Teague.

2nd round: Taggert

I'm surprised you all are so down on my second-rounder, Vladjcko Romanjovichczi.

I'm surprised you all are so down on my second-rounder, Vladjcko Romanjovichczi.

Couldn't you find someone with a more difficult name?? Sheesh

1-Teague

2-Kravtsov

Although I can't lie, I have a baaaad feeling we will be getting Hansborough.

Why baaaaad? What's wrong with Hansbrough?

Why baaaaad? What's wrong with Hansbrough?

I dunno man. It's been said a million times but he just looks like a guy whose game won't quite translate against bigger, faster players. Basically he's going to be a PF in a SF's body. The most likely scenario is a solid role player who does the little things, I just have a hard time settling for that when you could get a possible starting PG. It seems like the only strength in this draft is PG, and we need help.

Hansborough could easily bust, and even if he doesn't, you've basically got a glut of PF's in Smith-Horford-Hansborough, 1 of which is being played at the C, one that wants to be a SG, and one that has the body of a SF. His measurements were better than expected, but he'd still owrry me. It wouldn't be a bad pick, just one that would leave me nervous until I see him do it against NBA bodies.

I dunno man. It's been said a million times but he just looks like a guy whose game won't quite translate against bigger, faster players. Basically he's going to be a PF in a SF's body. The most likely scenario is a solid role player who does the little things, I just have a hard time settling for that when you could get a possible starting PG. It seems like the only strength in this draft is PG, and we need help.

Hansborough could easily bust, and even if he doesn't, you've basically got a glut of PF's in Smith-Horford-Hansborough, 1 of which is being played at the C, one that wants to be a SG, and one that has the body of a SF. His measurements were better than expected, but he'd still owrry me. It wouldn't be a bad pick, just one that would leave me nervous until I see him do it against NBA bodies.

I would have agreed with you until the combine measurements came out. Did you see the ESPN article about all of the great NBA PFs that he was bigger, faster, stronger than?