• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Well folks its been a fun few weeks and now Im off to the draft

NJHAWK

I have a train to catch to Penn Station. My son and I will be screaming like crazy when the Hawks are getting set to pick. Maybe if I can get enough fans where Im sitting to chant Lets Go Hawks with us we can get on tv. They should do it for my son at least,lol. The only regret I have is I wont be able to be on the Squawk to hype up or diss the pick we make but I'll pop in sometime in the wee hours when I get back because I wont leave till after the Hawks 2nd round pick. If its Derrick Brown in round 1 you know I will be jubulant. I can live with alot of other guys the mocks have us taking especially Lawson if he falls. Anyway I'll have alot of reading to do when I get back to catch up on everyones opinion of the pick. LETS GO HAWKS, SUND DONT F THIS UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a train to catch to Penn Station. My son and I will be screaming like crazy when the Hawks are getting set to pick. Maybe if I can get enough fans where Im sitting to chant Lets Go Hawks with us we can get on tv. They should do it for my son at least,lol. The only regret I have is I wont be able to be on the Squawk to hype up or diss the pick we make but I'll pop in sometime in the wee hours when I get back because I wont leave till after the Hawks 2nd round pick. If its Derrick Brown in round 1 you know I will be jubulant. I can live with alot of other guys the mocks have us taking especially Lawson if he falls. Anyway I'll have alot of reading to do when I get back to catch up on everyones opinion of the pick. LETS GO HAWKS, SUND DONT F THIS UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, my friend... the first Euro that gets called in the second round that doesn't seem to be present.. IS YOU! Run on down!

• Premium Member

Keep us all in mind while you are down there. I hope we get a shot at Lawson. I can't believe I have kept up with this team since 1978 and I get stoked for every draft.