• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What are we planning to do tonight for the Draft?

mattlanta

• Premium Member

I got yelled at one time for taking pictures of my son in front of the Thomas train without paying for them.

I imagine this place will be hopping tonight, Libid. Unfortunately for me, I don't have ESPN and an internet connection at the same place...

Does anyone know a site that will broadcast it online?

• Premium Member
I got yelled at one time for taking pictures of my son in front of the Thomas train without paying for them.

I imagine this place will be hopping tonight, Libid. Unfortunately for me, I don't have ESPN and an internet connection at the same place...

I don't know a site, but I might watch NBATV's coverage?

I mean that have DA, Stephen A., and Kenny Smith. That's entertainment. Plus a college coach.

IF only we could get a pop up window with the Stephen A. Heckler... ESPN should have taken advantage of that. Ratings through the roof if they did.

I mean who can be Slava Medlenko and Cheese Doodles.

Can you get ESPN360.com wherever you have your internet connection? Apparently they are airing it. I can get it at home but not at work.

The show is over at 8:30 - that'll put me home at 9:15

I wonder about what time our pick will roll around

Let's see. 5 mins per pick. 19 X 5 = 95 mins.

If it starts right at 7 we may be picking around 8:35. But of course some teams don't use the whole 5 minutes. So yeah, you won't make it unless you duck out early.