• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Most reliable rumor site?

mattlanta

yeah, i used to go to insidehoops and hoopshype a lot. haven't been in a while, though. can't honestly say how correct/incorrect their rumors were, but i do remember hearing a lot of chatter about the hawks signing el toro bautista in the weeks leading up to it actually happening. i guess it's hard to figure out what's true and what isn't with rumors since with rumors, so many things can change before they become official that it may seem like they are bogus when teams and player may have actually been working on something that just fell through.

yeah, i used to go to insidehoops and hoopshype a lot. haven't been in a while, though. can't honestly say how correct/incorrect their rumors were, but i do remember hearing a lot of chatter about the hawks signing el toro bautista in the weeks leading up to it actually happening. i guess it's hard to figure out what's true and what isn't with rumors since with rumors, so many things can change before they become official that it may seem like they are bogus when teams and player may have actually been working on something that just fell through.

Those two and realgm.com

Those two and realgm.com

ugh. these sites are so frustrating. one night kobe is "going to play in Europe"; next morning he's "headed to the Knicks"; after lunch he's "signing a lengthy extension with the Lakers".

i prefer to just read the breaking news articles and brush off the rumors. seems like the biggest and best deals come out of nowhere. realgm updates their headlines frequently.

Sometimes early in the morning if Im up and in need of a crummy bagel I see Phil Jasner at Wawa getting coffee. He usually just says hello unless he has heard anything about the Hawks. Havent seen him in awile because I havent been getting up that early,lol.