• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do u rhink the hawks will get camby or kaman.

Chaze

I would like to get any of those two!

However, the only possibility is via trade, and personaly I don't think we have the chips that would attract the Clips... and it rhymes well!

salaries aren't going to match... no NBA team will give Chillz 10mil a year (Which is roughly what each Camby & Kaman will make this year)

weel i was thinking childress and mayba a secound round pick

Visit realgm.com / http://basketball.realgm.com/

They have a "trade checker" that will tell you if a trade is possible or not under the NBA's rules. http://www.realgm.com/src_tradechecker/1/

Now this trade checker does not let you trade players who are not under contract (Chillz) b/c there is no way to know what trades are legal until they are under contract.

Don't waist your time posting trades that are not even possible. It will hurt your rep on the board and people will just stop reading your post.

Not being mean...........just trying to help you become a (professional squawker).

Edited by coachx

• Premium Member
Sign and Trade Chill, First Round Pick, and Randoph Morris for Marcus Camby.

Clippers Get: Josh Childress

2010 First Round Pick

Randoph Morris

Hawks Get: Marcus Camby

WTF???

You're giving up Childress and a fist for Camby?

If we give CHildress for Camby, LAC might have to consider giving us a first.

Camby is old. Injury prone. And no longer a big impact player.

WTF???

You're giving up Childress and a fist for Camby?

If we give CHildress for Camby, LAC might have to consider giving us a first.

Camby is old. Injury prone. And no longer a big impact player.

Ok...Childress isn't doing anything at all for us so thats better then nothing. Morris counts for nothing...The 1st Round pick is the only sore spot in the trade...We need a 7ft bad! The man puts up double digits at the C position...

Bibby

Joe

Smith

Horford

Camby

Marv

Crawford

Flip

Zaza

Teague

Championship Ready!

Don't waist your time posting trades that are not even possible. It will hurt your rep on the board and people will just stop reading your post.

Not being mean...........just trying to help you become a (professional squawker).

So what does this mean about Diesels rep?????????????????????

Ok...Childress isn't doing anything at all for us so thats better then nothing. Morris counts for nothing...The 1st Round pick is the only sore spot in the trade...We need a 7ft bad! The man puts up double digits at the C position...

Bibby

Joe

Smith

Horford

Camby

Marv

Crawford

Flip

Zaza

Teague

Championship Ready!

Marcus Camby is a walking medical chart. No thanks.

I will take 70 games from him...I would take the chance...Averaged 10 ppg and 11 rpg last year...But him and Horford down low and thats tough post defense!

Not giving up what has been suggested to acquire him...even if it's feasible. No way.

I'm just saying were giving up nothing to get a strong presence down low...

J Chill is doing nothing for us...

Morris is joke

Draft pick is only key

There's always been a huge misconception about Camby's post presence. The guy is a poor to average post and man defender, where he makes his living is on help defense and weakside blocks. We already have those talents in Josh who actually has about 15 pounds on Camby but just without the rebounding accumen. I'd prefer a better man defender in the post to Camby.

There's always been a huge misconception about Camby's post presence. The guy is a poor to average post and man defender, where he makes his living is on help defense and weakside blocks. We already have those talents in Josh who actually has about 15 pounds on Camby but just without the rebounding accumen. I'd prefer a better man defender in the post to Camby.

HAHA...Josh Smith's defense is over hyped big time. He gets all his blocks from helpside defense. I watch Josh Smith just give up on a man when he is "too far" away from him. I see him slide to the side and let men lay it up. I see him stand under the rim and let men dunk on him. Camby is stronger on boards and would be great for our team.

HAHA...Josh Smith's defense is over hyped big time. He gets all his blocks from helpside defense. I watch Josh Smith just give up on a man when he is "too far" away from him. I see him slide to the side and let men lay it up. I see him stand under the rim and let men dunk on him. Camby is stronger on boards and would be great for our team.

Thank you for saving me the time of actually breaking down how Camby plays defense. Your idea is to have two help defenders maning the post.

Actually....I guess when both either get beat or get run over by their man the other will be there to rescue them ......wouldn't always rely on that security blanket though.

Thank you for saving me the time of actually breaking down how Camby plays defense. Your idea is to have two help defenders maning the post.

Actually....I guess when both either get beat or get run over by their man the other will be there to rescue them ......wouldn't always rely on that security blanket though.

Camby is not near as weak when it comes to man on man d. He average 3.6 bpg when he was healthy. Josh averaged 1.6 Camby can rebound. 11 per. Can shoot his freethrows! 73%

Camby is not near as weak when it comes to man on man d. He average 3.6 bpg when he was healthy. Josh averaged 1.6 Camby can rebound. 11 per. Can shoot his freethrows! 73%

*Sigh* let me clarify this for you

Camby

is

a

help

defender

He get's the majority of his blocks by hanging around the paint and swatting other guys shots when they drive the lane. He is as capable of defending man on as Zaza is. I can just bring recent memory from his Denver days because I've never bothered to watch him in LA. When facing the Spurs, despite being the smaller defender, Kenyon Martin was asked to defend Duncan man on while Camby worked as helpside D. Why? Because Kenyon can actually defend post players man on. Blocks and blocks per minute are not an indication of man defense the same way steals are not an indication of man defense.

*Sigh* let me clarify this for you

Camby

is

a

help

defender

He get's the majority of his blocks by hanging around the paint and swatting other guys shots when they drive the lane. He is as capable of defending man on as Zaza is. I can just bring recent memory from his Denver days because I've never bothered to watch him in LA. When facing the Spurs, despite being the smaller defender, Kenyon Martin was asked to defend Duncan man on while Camby worked as helpside D. Why? Because Kenyon can actually defend post players man on. Blocks and blocks per minute are not an indication of man defense the same way steals are not an indication of man defense.

Josh Smith is the same way. Everybody thinks he is a grea defender when is not. As i've said, he stands around way too much and watches opponents set up and take their jumper. People enjoy his occansional block in the stands but a block is a block. I will give him credit on his court to court block but he could do that all the time but he is lazy! He thinks he is an All-Star player and he is far from it. Camby is a threat to people driving in the lane. He has been around longer and knows how to settle the paint.