ZAZA APPRECIATION THREAD !

Ruckus

Anyone who has watched the Hawks the last couple of years knows what Zaza has brought to the team. There are going to be some good teams that offer him a contract this off season. Now more than ever, with good BU centers slim to none, I think it is time to show Zaza how much we would like him back here in atlanta. Why should he want to play here for the same amount of money he could be earning with a top contender. I think the players read these blogs more than we think so now is your time to speak your mind.

No one will ever appreciate Zaza the way we do. Most of my friends who are "so-called" NBA fans that Zaza is one of the worst players in the league. Obviously, they don't watch many Hawks games as Zaza is a real contributor and will be a contributor in any team. I've always considered Zaza as an underrated big man. He may seem clumsy at times, but dude can straight up ball! I just love the way he plays, it's so intense. If Joe played half the intensity Zaza does, we might see a consistent first option.

That's my appreciation of Zaza. Also, to add, we wouldn't have pushed the Celtics to 7 games and experienced one of the best moments in Hawks history if it wasn't for Zaza headbutting KG.

Zaza is a great big man in this league. His hustle is hard to find in this league. With the amount of minutes that he plays he puts up fair numbers as well. We need to sign him back to a long term deal. I love you Zaza. I stick up for you all the time to my friends who know nothing and then they bite their words when you show up big in playoffs.

We love you Zaza. You always play with your heart and play every minute like it's your last. You are a true Warrior and will always be our Sty Stallone. You are also very nimble for a big man and set some of the best screens which you are very underrated for due to your wide physique. Please stay we need you.

ZAZA DONT LEAVE WE NEED YOU MY MAN. WHO ELSE ON OUR TEAM IS GONNA GET IN GARNETTS FACE READY TO THROW DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by NJHAWK

I love King Zaza.

27404111111up2.jpg

Everyone show your love and I'll send him this page on Twitter!

Can you make me one of these with Bibby, lol. I always tell people on a Cavs message board that Bibby is the real King and Id love to post this picture there.

I will miss Zaza for sure if we don't resign him......

So will the team. I'm reading that Chris Wilcox might be the best available "big" we may or may not be able to sign. We NEED Zaza to stay put.

And now... Returning for another winning seasons with the Atlanta Hawks; the Barron of the Boards, the Sultan of the Slam Dunk, the Prince of the Put-Back, His Royal Highness hailing out of the Republic of Georgia, Zaaaazaaaa Paaaachuuuliiiiaaaa...

<queue "Eye of the Tiger">

No one will ever appreciate Zaza the way we do. Most of my friends who are "so-called" NBA fans that Zaza is one of the worst players in the league. Obviously, they don't watch many Hawks games as Zaza is a real contributor and will be a contributor in any team. I've always considered Zaza as an underrated big man. He may seem clumsy at times, but dude can straight up ball! I just love the way he plays, it's so intense. If Joe played half the intensity Zaza does, we might see a consistent first option.

That's my appreciation of Zaza. Also, to add, we wouldn't have pushed the Celtics to 7 games and experienced one of the best moments in Hawks history if it wasn't for Zaza headbutting KG.

Same here on the friends thing. What's good about Zaza is that especially since the crazy series against the Celtics two years ago, he has really seemed to embrace his role as a banger/rebounder. I think before that he was kind of annoyed that Al came in and took his thunder, but now I think he is diggin' his role on the team and it shows. I would have been more disappointed to lose Zaza than Marvin and I'm not a Marvin-hater.