• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bruno=worst movie ever

uga2006

It couldn't be anymore mediocre than Role Models.

Paul Rudd has some talent... But he is like the comedy movie version of Christian Bale.

The dude that played Stiffler in American Pie. I can't ever remember finding him funny. McLovin was underused. The only one that was funny at all in this movie was the kid that Stiffler was looking after. The ending was typical of these type of movies this decade.

Oh, and Jane Lynch. She basically keeps repeating the same lines over and over again. How many times can you laugh the same thing?

Oh, and Jane Lynch. She basically keeps repeating the same lines over and over again. How many times can you laugh the same thing?

I thought that role models was pretty dang funny. It's not on the level with "The Hangover" but I enjoyed it. Far from one of the great comedies but far from being a dud like Adventureland was.

• Moderators

It couldn't be anymore mediocre than Role Models.

Paul Rudd has some talent... But he is like the comedy movie version of Christian Bale.

The dude that played Stiffler in American Pie. I can't ever remember finding him funny. McLovin was underused. The only one that was funny at all in this movie was the kid that Stiffler was looking after. The ending was typical of these type of movies this decade.

Role Models was very forgettable to me. Definitely mediocre.

I thought that role models was pretty dang funny. It's not on the level with "The Hangover" but I enjoyed it. Far from one of the great comedies but far from being a dud like Adventureland was.

Comedies now try so hard for laughs to the point of a lot of the attempted jokes feeling forced.

I think I'm headed more into enjoying dark comedy.

Edited by Hotlanta1981