• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Smoove Dunking On Kevin Love , yesterday..

HawksFan87

uh no this dunk was WAY better than what that kid did to LeBron lol, that dunk wasn't impressive at all. So I don't know why LeBron hid it..

I agree that dunk on Lebron wasn't that impressive, but neither was this Josh Smith one. There are a boatload of dunks by him that are far more impressive and nasty.

Smoove started out slow...during shooting drills, but did well overall to be in the "Starting 5" with D Harris, Mayo, Durrant and Oden. Take from this, what you will. I'm not saying this is the best 5, but...

Smoove started out slow...during shooting drills, but did well overall to be in the "Starting 5" with D Harris, Mayo, Durrant and Oden. Take from this, what you will. I'm not saying this is the best 5, but...

Heard Bill Walton talk about how every year the first practice Wooten would start by teaching them how to put their socks on and then lace up their shoes. That's a little extreme but sportscenter teachs guys a lot more about how make sensational dunks as opposed to the fundamentals they need.

you seem to have a slight stuttering problem.

Say what? That was right on Jordan and they even commented on it during the timeout.

But yeah that KJ dunk was nasty too.

Remember this one?

hahaha thats one of my favs because everybody nowadays are all buddy buddy. Back then it was either put up or shutup .

This was always makes me laugh because there is no way you could do this today without all sorts of hell breaking out.

ROFL at Pippen walking over to tell Spike Lee I just dunked on your boy so sit down lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETzpRdC6WS8

hahaha thats one of my favs because everybody nowadays are all buddy buddy. Back then it was either put up or shutup .

This was always makes me laugh because there is no way you could do this today without all sorts of hell breaking out.

ROFL at Pippen walking over to tell Spike Lee I just dunked on your boy so sit down lol

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ETzpRdC6WS8

Oh man that's the good old days of basketball, great find! I really miss how it used to be a rough mans game where if you went to the rim you were going to get hit by at least one person.