• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Eric Snow with the Hawks?

frankthetank966

• Premium Member

I saw Eric Snow in a mini-camp video. Is he going to a coach for the Hawks this yr?

just hope he's not a shooting coach

He has been spending a lot of time with the Hawks this past year since being hired by NBATV. He has discuss many times on NBATV being at the Hawks practices. He has not officially retired. He missed last year due to an injury. I am sure him being there is helping him prepare to go into coaching. From what I heard everyone expects him to go into Coaching and be a very good one. He is one of the best NBA Analyst on TV and knows his stuff.

• Premium Member

He needs the money to feed that big wife of his.

eric-snow-and-wife.jpg

at least she has a cute face

The bad part is that they have a chef. If you have a chef cooking for you everyday and you are a millionaire house wife, with nothing else to do, you need to get your *ss in shape. That's why she isn't on the new season of Real Housewives of Atlanta, she isn't hot and and she is boring....bad combination.

And that goes the same for Rev Run's wife Justine.

She does have a cute face though.

He seems like a jerk from what I've seen on NBA TV. Maybe that is what this team needs though.

To me Snow is a overacheiver and a savy pro...never thought he had a lot of talent; but decent size and he is fearless. That fearless part probably shows as cocky or being like a jerk on TV...

The bad part is that they have a chef. If you have a chef cooking for you everyday and you are a millionaire house wife, with nothing else to do, you need to get your *ss in shape. That's why she isn't on the new season of Real Housewives of Atlanta, she isn't hot and and she is boring....bad combination.

And that goes the same for Rev Run's wife Justine.

She does have a cute face though.

Why are you so worried about the size of Eric Snow wife and Rev Run wife? Clearly they are not complaining if so they would have been divorced long time ago. I know maybe they aren't shallow like you and actually have unconditional love for their women. SMH

Why are you so worried about the size of Eric Snow wife and Rev Run wife? Clearly they are not complaining if so they would have been divorced long time ago. I know maybe they aren't shallow like you and actually have unconditional love for their women. SMH

yea plus, ever heard of big and beautiful? besides, what important is inside. i wonder how their wife, girlfriend look like.

eric snow was one of my favorite point guard ever. he gave you hundred and ten percent of effort every night. playing great defense against other team's best player(i know he didn't, couldn't stop kobe but who could/can).

Edited by bonethugz

yea plus, ever heard of big and beautiful? besides, what important is inside. i wonder how their wife, girlfriend look like.

eric snow was one of my favorite point guard ever. he gave you hundred and ten percent of effort every night. playing great defense against other team's best player(i know he didn't, couldn't stop kobe but who could/can).

Unconditional love is no excuse to become a lard *ss. Thats just plain lazy. If you are a multi million dollar housewife that has a chef, nannies and a home coordinator, you should at least have the decency to be in shape for your husband!

• Like 1

Unconditional love is no excuse to become a lard *ss. Thats just plain lazy. If you are a multi million dollar housewife that has a chef, nannies and a home coordinator, you should at least have the decency to be in shape for your husband!

Again I say if Eric is still married to her why is it any of your concern. Hell I am from ATL and I have seen the flock of transplant groupies as well as native groupies or video hos who would do anything for a guy who even just sniffed the nba. If he wanted that he would have got with one of those women clearly at the end of the day he wants more. Deshawn is not a size 2, or a 4 but she is pretty. I guess you are one of those men who want someone who is the size of paris hilton but cant walk and chew gum @the same time

It's cheaper to keep her....LOL no, Eric and Rev Run are solid dudes I doubt they are so superficial. I don't really condone how JohnB is stating his case but he is partially right. A woman or man shouldn't necessarily force themselves to be thin for their significant other's benefit but both should strive to stay healthy in order for both to enjoy long productive lives together. Healthy doesn't mean you need to be Paris Hilton niether, there's a lot of healthy weight between Paris and Mo'Nique.

Eric is probably looking to get into coaching. He was interviewed for the Chicago Bulls head coaching job last year. If he were to be added to the staff, he would be the second player off those Larry Brown 76ers teams on the Hawks coaching staff. The first is Tyrone Hill. Both of those guys were effort players that played defense first. They understood their limitations and were team first guys. Those are the types of players that make good coaches.